The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

quick question on the Dragon Ball GT series, if Trunks is already grown up (at the same age as when he went back in time to defeat android 17 and 18) then how come he doesn't just use time travel to correct his mistakes or defeat villains before they become more powerful? 

Future Trunks and the Trunks we know arent the same Trunks. When Trunks went back into he realized some of the things were different. He made an alternate timeline. So nothing he did in the past changed the future he came from. So essentially, our Trunks isn't that Trunks.

[COLOR=#red]Chuunibyou demo Koi ga ****ai! Ren[/COLOR] Episode 1

ANIME OF THE YEAR*

I DON'T CARE ABOUT ANYTHING ELSE RIGHT NOW

I'M SO DAMN HAPPY THIS GOT RELEASED TODAY

*i'm just a huge KyoAni/Chuunibyou fanboy so my opinion is extremely biased, plus, I just love Rikka

[COLOR=#red]Chuunibyou demo Koi ga ****ai! Ren[/COLOR] Episode 1

ANIME OF THE YEAR*

I DON'T CARE ABOUT ANYTHING ELSE RIGHT NOW

I'M SO DAMN HAPPY THIS GOT RELEASED TODAY

*i'm just a huge KyoAni/Chuunibyou fanboy so my opinion is extremely biased, plus, I just love Rikka

I was gonna come in here to hate on the show, but I can't. I like the show too much. :lol: :wow:
It felt good watching the first episode. It's gonna be a good season with this, KLK, and Space Dandy. :pimp:

Last edited:
What's a good anime to watch? I just finished getting over my emotions in kyoukai no kanata, I wanna get in to something more action inspired.

What's a good anime to watch? I just finished getting over my emotions in kyoukai no kanata, I wanna get in to something more action inspired.

Kill La Kill fam. Do it :lol:

Attack on Titan is a strong recommendation if you haven't seen it yet too.

Chuunibyou demo Koi ga ****ai! Ren Ep 1
THE NEW OP DOESNT COMPARE TO THE LAST ONE AT ALL. :frown:

Pupa Ep 1
These 3 minute episodes feel so goddamn short. I might have to give in and read.

Kill La Kill Ep 13
Wow, I still did NOT see that coming even though I knew there was a swerve coming :rofl:
I thought new dude was going to be a romantic interest for Mako or something :lol:

:wow: My boy senketsu got rocked!

[COLOR=#red]Kill La Kill[/COLOR] Episode 13
HOLY ****.

Stuff got real fast.

This story is nuts, more and more stuff just keeps happening, and we're barely halfway through the series, I'm super excited to see how this all plays out.

[COLOR=#red]Pupa[/COLOR] Episode 1

The anime does the series no justice, if you're really curious, just read the manga, that's all I have to say.

Attack On Titan Chapter 53

GOD, this is pissing me off so bad, the pacing is absolutely horrible, they're milking this story as much as they can, no plot developments, cliffhanger with every chapter.

What does the beast titan have anything to do with what's going on?

Where's Eren's dad?

What is Historia gonna do?

Where's the other titan shifters?

I'm really about to drop this damn series.

If you have not seen Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood, watch that FIRST.

I've seen this 5 times. 

It's the best anime that I've seen.

After you're done, check out death note(actiony), hajime no ippo(most action), claymore, and darker than black.

KILL LA KILL...what's so good about it guys?

Not too fond of all that humor but I guess a little is necessary so it's not all depressing

How's the action?

Back
Top Bottom