The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

name="MrSneakerman" url="/t/301437/the-official-anime-manga-thread-vol/11640#post_19705511"]
What a great chapter. Next battle gonna be crazy.[/quote]

Ive yet to read one chchapter that wasn't great :lol:

Last edited:
Fairy Tail
This dude Jellal is the truth...gave up his eyes though. Feels FT in the same place as Naruto where it should be the end. Hopefully, both stories will have some good plot no justu to save the day and not some bs.
Happy to see Toriko back from break. Disappointed that they didn't show His journey to get Komastu though.

TB: NW
Gov't Glasses dude trying his best to catch that fade. Considering how the past few chapters played out this one was kinda anti-climatic though.

Happy to see Toriko back from break. Disappointed that they didn't show His journey to get Komastu though.

Yeah I actually thought I missed a chapter or two. Had to go back to check.

Last edited:
I've come to the conclusion that Kill La Kill doesn't know what it means to miss. At all. Shooting 100% from the half-court line backwards. :lol:

I've come to the conclusion that Kill La Kill doesn't know what it means to miss. At all. Shooting 100% from the half-court line backwards. :lol:
I know that feel. It baffles me sometimes how they just keep goin like that from episode to episode. Even the recap in the newest episode was great. :lol:

Last edited:
Oh hohoho, get ready for disappointment guys.

Let's not forget Trigger is made up of ex-Gainax guys.

and let's not forget Gainax ALWAYS pulls something at the end of their shows.

Finished Attack on Titan last night.

:wow:

Gonna start reading the manga now, and I've never read manga :lol:

[COLOR=#red]Chuunibyou[/COLOR] ep. 4
The rise and fall of Morisummer. :rofl:
I literally cringed and couldn't watch the ending of this episode. :lol:

I knew it was about to happen the moment they reach that bonding moment in her room, so watching it play out was so hard :lol: I cringed the minute Deko opened the book and the projector screen started rolling down.

Great episode :lol:

This show is so ******ed, man.

:rofl: :rofl:

Can anyone remind me how Hanzo died? Up to date with the manga, but anime always showed him disappearing when Nagato was about to attack him.

Can anyone remind me how Hanzo died? Up to date with the manga, but anime always showed him disappearing when Nagato was about to attack him.
They don't show it in the manga or anime but Pain off'd him along with anyone ever associated with him ; friends, family, bodyguards, their family and friends.

They don't show it in the manga or anime but Pain off'd him along with anyone ever associated with him ; friends, family, bodyguards, their family and friends.

I realize that lately we've all been in awe over the god that is Madara, but reading your post just made me remember just how much Pein was that dude :smh:

When they infiltrated Konoha

:smokin

Last edited:
I'm caught on[COLOR=#Red] Samurai Flamenco[/COLOR] now

It's so ridiculous, I love it.

But I can't tell if they're being serous or ******g with us now :lol:

Last edited:
I need a new manga,
should i do FEng shei, ???
If you don't do that try Tower of God. It's pretty unique

Noblesse is also good.

Akame ga Kiru is good too, but it releases monthly instead of weekly.

God of High School is good if your looking mainly for fighting. 

Last edited:
New Feng Shen Ji is out. :pimp:
Thank goodness. It looks like uncle Zi Yu is gonna live. :smokin
Time for the real fight to begin. :pimp:

When I read the Manga I get disappointed when the anime catches up. 
frown.gif
 I may start reading Attack on Titan.

I still recommend everyone to check out Space Batersip Yamato 2199S

Having reached the end of the series, I can say that this show embodies the spirit of science fiction that has long since been lost with the move to Post-Trek space opera and plot-drive soap-opera science fiction like Lost and BSG. As a remake/reboot, it respects the source material without being wedded to it, breathing life into a text that probably does not hold up 40 years after the fact. As a science fiction show, it doesn't try to trick or outsmart the reader by trying to come up with gimmick plot twists or reversals or otherwise completely unpredictable story beats in order to keep the reader guessing. It respects the reader enough to believe that she will be invested in the characters and the narrative as presented. The strength is in the storytelling, not in trying to create watercooler moments that have since become inane in science fiction stories.

I also believe that as a television series, it leverages the long form possibilities that a television series offers fairly well. Yes, there are cliffhangers, but no, they aren't major shocking twists. *Most* of the characters have a chance to become more than just their 70s archetypes, including the development of one of the more interesting "Sis-mances" between the two rival fighter pilots Melda and Yamamoto. The show even has time to do what seem like one-off episodes that evoke the old tempo of a Star Trek episode while still maintaining the urgency of their 1 year mission to save Earth.

If there are any caveats the show might have, it's that most people would have seen the show in its unedited and admittedly not-on-television format. It's the only way to watch the show, since a lot of it must have been butchered to fit a 22 minute time slot (complete with a new OP made to be more palatable for modern audiences), but I can give that a pass.

Back
Top Bottom