The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

intimidation level 2 :rofl:
the reaction to the prize :lol:
the love triangle :lol:
random opponents just jumping in out of no where lol and the nick names Fifty-Fifty Fujisaki :rofl:
great ep, glad it's a 2 parter

Naruto out.

That was actually unexpected. Wonder who is that with Sasuke...
nerd.gif
Unaswered for another chapter...This chapter was beyond weak smh.
I was so excited for it too after last chapter's cliffhanger
mean.gif

Bleach was even more underwhelming
sick.gif

Last edited:
Hebi + Oro said there was a negative vibe coming from the Chakra of the person standing over Sasuke.

I can't imagine this being a new character, so who can be emanating such chakra that we know of? I still think it could be Kabuto, and Oro can't sense so because Kabuto is in Sage Mode.

Or maybe, somehow, someway, it's Izuna?

Both chapters were pretty meh this week.
I am curious as to who could be standing near Sasuke though.

man wth is up with these useless naruto chapters

last 2 chapters were useless as hell it told us nothing :stoneface:

Gotta admit I did not see that coming tho. Black zetsu is one annoying *** *****. Wonder what theyll do now and I hope something is answered next time. Still want to know whos come to save sasuke and whos inside that zetsu suit thing

Gotta admit I did not see that coming tho. Black zetsu is one annoying *** *****. Wonder what theyll do now and I hope something is answered next time. Still want to know whos come to save sasuke and whos inside that zetsu suit thing
Can't white zetsu operate by himself?  I don't think it needs anyone inside a suit to eff stuff up, no? We saw that in the Tobi origin flashback I thought.

Person hovering isn't Itachi. 

And we're all just gonna act like our son Killer Bee didn't die 6 chapters ago????

Can't white zetsu operate by himself?  I don't think it needs anyone inside a suit to eff stuff up, no? We saw that in the Tobi origin flashback I thought.

Person hovering isn't Itachi. 

And we're all just gonna act like our son Killer Bee didn't die 6 chapters ago????

:smh:

Itachi with the switcharoo-imastayalivetohelpyousasuke-jutsu
Rarest of moves :pimp:.

GOAT son, GOAT.

DA GREATEST, B.

AND MY SON KAKASHI IS STILL ALIVE WITH YONDIAME. DA GOATS, B. NOW WE JUST NEED YOUNG GAWD-LING NARUTO KUN TO AWAKEN AND THE DREAM TEAM IS BACK.

:smh: I wish it was Itachi mane :smh: :smh:

I've been digging naruto lately lol

Naruto hasn't even been bad. Everyone's just expecting crazy **** every chapter. I have also been enjoying it.

This chapter was good imo. Black Zetsu getting the 9 tails, Guy, Ten Ten, and Rock Lee's brief comedic cameo, Naruto's parents flashback, and my favorite part -

This was a pretty good chapter imo.

Everyone is just complaining to complain. Naruto isn't One Piece, and you can't compare them every week just because One Piece is moving steady right now, and Naruto is at a slower pace for the moment.

I just wish they would make these chapters longer so we could get a little action with all the filler each week.

Last edited:
b my ***** i hate it had to be him

RIP

this chapter wouldve been cool if we atleast saw a glimpse of madaras new powers or atleast had an idea of who the guy next to sasuke was but nah :stoneface:

Last edited:
Also, am I the only one who sees a similarity between god mode Madara and god mode Aizen?

I also feel like the final battle will be a huge letdown like the conclusion of the Aizen arc...:lol:

Back
Top Bottom