The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

I just started reading Vagabond. It's wild
Man, his best friend ain't ****. His best friend's grandma ain't **** either.
I got to find the point I stopped reading it at.

I got super far in it too before I just stopped.

Was definitely past 270 but don't think I reached 300

I SWEAR TO ******* GOD...WHO THE HELL IS STANDING IN FRONT OF SASUKE?!!

Another weak *** chapter, smh.

Naruto
y_u_no_kishimoto_by_waraikitai-d4cmug0.jpg

I'm lost this chapter. What just happened? Someone explain? :lol:
Apparently orbito gained his sense of self back just before the world as they knew it ended, all thanks to some kind words from Naruto. :lol:
One thing that surprised me this chapter was how kakashi took that rasengan like a champ. Dude is unkillable. :lol:

DAWG
Madara cut off the 4ths other arm that had the sage rasengan and kicked it at Kakashi  LMAO

DAWG

Madara cut off the 4ths other arm that had the sage rasengan and kicked it at Kakashi  LMAO

:rofl: i seen the kick i just didnt know he kicked it towards kakashi
kakashi shouldve seen it comin tbh or atleast used his MS

Last edited:
If the 4th is that fast, that sequence showed how much faster Madara is right now. Sheeesh

Tired of things being fixed with words though.

It seems like Kishi is putting all his eggs into one basket.

Im getting the strong feeling this is either the second to last arc, or the last arc period.

In terms of Bleach my man Ichigo is still on Snakeway
mean.gif

They got my man on that bridge longer than Goku was in the rejuvenation chamber on Namek.

wth is going on that last page? looks like obito has madaras weapon in his hand like hes taking madaras powers or something :smh: kishi better not pull some dumb **** :smh:

Last edited:
One Piece
Pretty decent chapter. Finally Robin gets to do something. I wonder where her real body is tho? That's probably going to end up being important. Ussop is getting worse and worse man. The brave warrior of the sea who cowers behind the dwarves. Oda's taking it too far, he's gonna have to bring sogeking back to get Ussop to do anything. 
Sugar's a G tho and Trebol's about to go wild. Upcoming chapters should be good since fights are starting at every area now. Still want to see what's going on with the Sunny group tho

Bleach
Way to not show us a bankai that people have been wanting to see for the entire series. :lol:

One Piece

Hmm... Maybe we might see Robin actually put in some wet-work this arc... :nerd:

I really think that they could extend Bleach a couple more pages because the pacing is extremely slow right now, especially compared to other series

Naruto
Why is obito even on madaras side? I never understood that. **** makes 0 sense

Bleach
:lol: :lol: **** byakuya b, tired of that arrogant n

One piece
Robin bout to do that work :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom