The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

Just an FYI Oda will be visiting Taiwan so after this week's One Piece, the series will be on a week break
mean.gif

A-*******-Gain
mean.gif

I heard he's gonna reveal some OP mysteries

Last time he went apparently we got ace bounty or something

Last edited:

Just an FYI Oda will be visiting Taiwan so after this week's One Piece, the series will be on a week break
mean.gif

A-*******-Gain
mean.gif
OP is on a 3 chapter then 1 week break anyway so it's expected. Although I think this is only 2 chapters before a break. However the One Piece exhibit opening yesterday I believe so he's in Taiwan now, so the submission deadline for the next chapter probably got pushed since all the president of Shueisha went, along with the editors of OP, Oda, and a bunch of other people from jump and who work on the series. Also One piece got new editors this week.  

Here's a link to pictures from the exhibit http://onepiecepodcast.com/2014/07/01/one-piece-exhibition-taiwan-edition-opening/

Ghost in the Shell is the perfect anime to have on in the background when doing other things. Adult Swim used to hook it up.

This is exactly what the case has always been for me :rofl:

All this recent discussion about it has me wanting to give it a serious watch though. Always liked the theme song of Stand Alone Complex (I think that's what it was called)

This is exactly what the case has always been for me :rofl:

All this recent discussion about it has me wanting to give it a serious watch though. Always liked the theme song of Stand Alone Complex (I think that's what it was called)
Inner Universe By Origa. One of the best OP's imo. Rise by Origa is good too. :pimp: :pimp:

Ghost in the Shell is the perfect anime to have on in the background when doing other things. Adult Swim used to hook it up.
This is exactly what the case has always been for me
roll.gif

sometimes that is the perfect description for it 
laugh.gif
 there's portions where you can just listen to whats going on instead of watching. the high points though 
eek.gif

the soundtrack greatly improved in the second season though imo. episode 10 of the first season though
sick.gif
mad.gif
mean.gif
frown.gif

Batou should've gave his *** a clip 

This is exactly what the case has always been for me
roll.gif

Inner Universe By Origa. One of the best OP's imo. Rise by Origa is good too.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

this right here is so smooth, I've usually skip OP's and ED's but I listen to this every time 
smokin.gif

[ Inner Universe By Origa. One of the best OP's imo. Rise by Origa is good too. :pimp: :pimp:

I almost forgot about Rise :wow:. Both are pure fire. Repped :pimp:

sometimes that is the perfect description for it :lol:  there's portions where you can just listen to whats going on instead of watching. the high points though :wow:
the soundtrack greatly improved in the second season though imo. episode 10 of the first season though :x >: :smh: :frown:

Batou should've gave his *** a clip 

I'll definitely add it to the To-Watch list :pimp:

What was up with hsdk???? Thats the biggest wtf in the series.

And fairy tail please dont muck this fight up

Damn yo didn't expect Obito feels this week
mean.gif

Tobirama once again proves he's the realest *****. Willing to sacrifice a human to Edo Tensei Madara, despite knowing that the last person who Edo Tensei'd Madara causes him to **** up THE ENTIRE WORLD.
Naruto

Bleach is out.
Hopefully we get to see the zero squad in action soon.

Naruto was kinda cool to me this week. Not bad but not amazing IMO. Some of the panels were hard to understand what exactly was happening lol Dope to see the kages mounting up to roll and also
did the SSP come out of madaras legs or what?lol I hope Orochi and Madara make some sort of a comeback

OP was good... kinda don't care for Law's past but oh well
Naruto... wonder what's he gonna do when she gets close... a rasengan? :lol:

Oh Sakura.... :lol:

Obito definitely brought the feels this week.

The 2nd is definitely a real one. Son gives no dambs. Willing to re-open up that same can of worms that got them into this whole mess.

dayummm son. Law was a cold blooded kid.  Who has grenades as strap as a kid?!  

Man just went through some of my old animes...
About to do a mini marathon of Azumanga Daioh..
That was my ish...
Japan at the end of the month..
Shall be interesting...

Tokyo Ghoul off to a gory start. This one is probably gonna stay on my watch list. :lol:
And of course, Free! is there too... :lol:

Back
Top Bottom