The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

Is Naruto on jump this week? :smh:
Mentioned it in the thread earlier, but Shueisha the company that makes shounen jump is trying to crack down on piracy so they're not sending jump to stores until later in the week so Naruto, bleach, OP, etc. won't come out until probably Friday since Jump doesn't come out till Monday. So since stores get the magazine later, the raws get leaked out later which means the scanlations get released later in the week. Rumor is this is going to be how it is going to be from now on with a release between friday and monday. 
Gotcha, thanks. I must've missed it.

...And so...The wait continues.

^ I remember way back when the manga used to be a friday release so it's no biggie to me. :lol:

This. I almost never read them until around that time anyway as well, so I'm cool.

It's not like Naruto has me on the edge of my seat on a weekly basis either :lol:

This. I almost never read them until around that time anyway as well, so I'm cool.

It's not like Naruto has me on the edge of my seat on a weekly basis either
laugh.gif
I'm trying to see if the Doflamingo fight in OP goes like this though 

^ I remember way back when the manga used to be a friday release so it's no biggie to me. :lol:

lol I still wait til Friday... yall just re adjust your clocks now and think of it like this. you get to read early monday now!

wow at Hunter X Hunter. Im still in the chimera ant arc, and in theory just the king playing a game would be super boring, but dat character development :smokin Its like he's gone through all the shades of Vegeta within 8 or so episodes

Last edited:
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I forgot that One Piece and Fairy Tail readers would have a few more days to wait as well.
Fairy Tail used to come out on Fridays anyway, now it gets pushed to monday. I never once was fiendin to read fairy tail tho so, it whatever. Now that I'm aware the days changing I can adjust OP is the only thing I was really looking forward to, I read naruto but waiting for that is easy. Same with Toriko.

still checking mangapanda for an update ;,;

It's not like Naruto has me on the edge of my seat on a weekly basis either :lol:
I'm trying to see if the Doflamingo fight in OP goes like this though 

dam for some reason i watched this gif like 100 times :lol:

dat team work whew

Last edited:
loved it! OPZ
those fight scenes :wow: :nthat:
wonder if Aokiji recruited those 2 people at the end
the ending credits :rofl: it's pretty cool seeing those characters in child form
that ending theme songs... >D why would that play avril lavine :lol:

Does anyone read Prison School?

If so, who's subbing it?

No one's touched chapter 139, I mean, I figured it was a pretty big series, but I guess no one picked it up, last I remember Lazy *** Subs was doing it

You know, I read this post a day or two ago and thought "A manga called Prison School sounds pretty damn interesting", having no idea that it's what Kangoku Gakuen translates to :lol:

Beneath the insane amount of perversion it's actually really funny and interesting. Been wondering what's going on with the subbing status myself, but I just assumed that whoever is doing it is prefers to release them once they've built up some bulk. Just did a little digging and MangaTopia is subbing it, however they're stretching the releases out because they don't have time to buy and scan the latest volume yet or something like that. All of the chapters we've gotten after 128 haven't been from fansub groups.

More here: (http://www.batoto.net/forums/topic/18821-why-are-we-so-behind/)

Last edited:
bleach is out 
sick.gif

more sternritters that can control people 
eyes.gif

byakuya tho 
pimp.gif

what is mayuri experiment all about? 
nerd.gif
 i smell a hitsugaya powerup

Last edited:
SON

GOD USSOP
pimp.gif

I AM NOW A BELIEVER
I was tired of Ussop early in the arc, but this time he came through in a big way. Been waiting for him to act like a real sniper. Looks like he also awakened observation haki there, so good for him. King Riku mad useless tho, can't even hold the citizens back for real. Lets see if Ussop can talk his way out of the trouble again. 
Finally Luffy and Law got to Doffy and Trebol. Seems the pace is picking up quite a bit. Wonder if it was always planned to be slow in the middle or if the editor switch disrupted things. I was thinking it might be due to the new special. Apparently there's a special move used in that that Oda might want to tie into the manga, but he doesn't usually let me anime specials affect the manga so idk. 

Anyway lots of good stuff to look forward to, especially since we'll finally have a robin right. 

I really like Violet, kind of hoping the citizens drive her off dressrosa due to her former allegiance with DD  so she's forced to join the strawhats. It's unlikely however. Oda did recently say he wants to add 2 new crew members back to back.

Naruto
It can't really be happily ever after. This is too fishy. :lol:
Man SOT6P has the ultimate form of Edo Tensei if he can summon all those spirits like that. :x
Damn yo, it sucks looking at that picture of all the major Shinobi deaths and seeing Jiraya in there. :frown:
Im interested in seeing what happens now.
Bleach
When did Rangiku die? :lol:
All these surprise zombies are messing with my head. :lol:
Also, This F'n love guy is too much... :smh:/SPOILER]
One Piece
My dude Law was running around this whole time while having all those bullets in his body. He's too hardcore. :lol:
Usopp is truly a god amongst men with a shot like that. A true sniper... :wow:
And now the final battle of this arc begins hopefully.

Last edited:
I was tired of Ussop early in the arc, but this time he came through in a big way. Been waiting for him to act like a real sniper. Looks like he also awakened observation haki there, so good for him. King Riku mad useless tho, can't even hold the citizens back for real. Lets see if Ussop can talk his way out of the trouble again. 

Finally Luffy and Law got to Doffy and Trebol. Seems the pace is picking up quite a bit. Wonder if it was always planned to be slow in the middle or if the editor switch disrupted things. I was thinking it might be due to the new special. Apparently there's a special move used in that that Oda might want to tie into the manga, but he doesn't usually let me anime specials affect the manga so idk. 

Anyway lots of good stuff to look forward to, especially since we'll finally have a robin right. 

I really like Violet, kind of hoping the citizens drive her off dressrosa due to her former allegiance with DD  so she's forced to join the strawhats. It's unlikely however. Oda did recently say he wants to add 2 new crew members back to back.

I think the reason Riku couldn't hold them back is cuz he didn't want to hurt them. And did you see violet gettin wet for the god?? :rofl: :rofl: and yeah he finally got that haki bro. Mugiwaras Finna be 2 on

I think that's Bellamy slumped over by DD?

I think the reason Riku couldn't hold them back is cuz he didn't want to hurt them. And did you see violet gettin wet for the god??
roll.gif
roll.gif
and yeah he finally got that haki bro. Mugiwaras Finna be 2 on

I think that's Bellamy slumped over by DD?
Yeah that's bellamy. That's just gonna motivate Luffy more. If Bart doesn't join the Strawhat crew and just becomes part of the armada, then hopefully Bellamy joins Bart's crew.
Probably so, but maybe him and Ussop can talk them down now. Prove he's worthy of being king, if not Ussop can give a nice speech about believing in Luffy like always. 

I hope Robin gets Haki next, it's time for her to flourish again. Franky can just add seastone to his fists or something rather than get haki. 

Flashbacks for Doffy and Law are probably coming soon tho.

Just realized that the drawing of Ussop is now on the castle wall, so if Sugar wakes up and turns around she'll see it again and pass out.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom