The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

Originally Posted by 2sappy

What is the movie gonna be about? I know there were a few things in the anime that could use some clarifying, like the girl in the ED.
Which girl?
nerd.gif
But so far there doesn't seem to be much information about it. Maybe an alternate ending that was in the VN?

It might sound lame, but I honestly wouldn't mind some slice of life BS with the lab members.
laugh.gif

and I was thinking... could Moeka be Suzuha's mom?
nerd.gif

What is the movie gonna be about? I know there were a few things in the anime that could use some clarifying, like the girl in the ED.
Which girl?
nerd.gif
But so far there doesn't seem to be much information about it. Maybe an alternate ending that was in the VN?

It might sound lame, but I honestly wouldn't mind some slice of life BS with the lab members.
laugh.gif

nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Oskar Kokoshka

Which girl?
nerd.gif

laugh.gif

nerd.gif
The girl with the purple hair at the very end of the ED. She also appeared briefly in one of the episodes. There was also that part where okabe was stuck in the beginning of time as well. that looked interesting.
laugh.gif

A slice of life would be pretty interesting. Okabe actin a fool all the time.
laugh.gif

It might be Moeka. it might also be the chick from the maid cafe who brought moe to akihabara.

Originally Posted by Oskar Kokoshka

Which girl?
nerd.gif

laugh.gif

nerd.gif
The girl with the purple hair at the very end of the ED. She also appeared briefly in one of the episodes. There was also that part where okabe was stuck in the beginning of time as well. that looked interesting.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

It might be Moeka. it might also be the chick from the maid cafe who brought moe to akihabara.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Hmm I never even noticed her before. Now I can't wait for this damn movie! And seriously, Steins Gate SOL, take my money.
laugh.gif

Now to catch up with Kaiji...

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Hmm I never even noticed her before. Now I can't wait for this damn movie! And seriously, Steins Gate SOL, take my money.
laugh.gif

Now to catch up with Kaiji...

Okabe saving the future
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Welp, now that Steins;Gate is over, I'm in need of a new anime to watch.
laugh.gif
I've gone through Madoka, Steins;Gate, FMA, and FMA:B in 2 months.

Any suggestions?

How's Tiger & Bunny?

Okabe saving the future
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif

Any suggestions?

How's Tiger & Bunny?

Originally Posted by theDEEK

Okabe saving the future
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif

Any suggestions?

How's Tiger & Bunny?
Tiger & Bunny Is real good right now. Like I posted earlier, the last episode got a little too real.
laugh.gif
frown.gif

I say give it a go.

Originally Posted by theDEEK

Okabe saving the future
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif

Any suggestions?

How's Tiger & Bunny?
Tiger & Bunny Is real good right now. Like I posted earlier, the last episode got a little too real.
laugh.gif
frown.gif

I say give it a go.

Finished Steins;Gate, I thought the plan was kinda predictable, but still satisfying. I'll give the edge to SG over Madoka, but only because I liked the art better and I liked the characters better. In terms of
eek.gif
moments, I think Madoka still has it beat.

Series worth watching, I'd say try watching Natsume, it has 3 seasons, he tries to help everyone, which I usually don't like in a character, though it works perfectly in this story because it would be boring without him doing so, and Nyanko-sensei
pimp.gif

Also try Nurarihyon no Mago, first season I'd say was kinda dull, but the second season is
pimp.gif
, I only kept watching because people kept saying the manga started dull, but got a lot better later and I'd say it did.

Bakuman comes out with a new season in the fall, no action, though the people that made Death Note made it, pretty much 2 guys very motivated to have their dreams come true.

Finished Steins;Gate, I thought the plan was kinda predictable, but still satisfying. I'll give the edge to SG over Madoka, but only because I liked the art better and I liked the characters better. In terms of
eek.gif
moments, I think Madoka still has it beat.

Series worth watching, I'd say try watching Natsume, it has 3 seasons, he tries to help everyone, which I usually don't like in a character, though it works perfectly in this story because it would be boring without him doing so, and Nyanko-sensei
pimp.gif

Also try Nurarihyon no Mago, first season I'd say was kinda dull, but the second season is
pimp.gif
, I only kept watching because people kept saying the manga started dull, but got a lot better later and I'd say it did.

Bakuman comes out with a new season in the fall, no action, though the people that made Death Note made it, pretty much 2 guys very motivated to have their dreams come true.

This dude naruto is officially the best ninja in history.
Took out 2 of the strongest kage in history in a 20 min span. And took no damage.
Sasuke is gonna get *##!%@ up.

OP- zorro is gonna cut this squid guy up with a new wacky supermove. Im hoping he does some kind of single sword move to just end it.
And sanji is a jerk for kicking a baby. That thing is a giant baby. Hes from the same type as san juan wolf (the huge pirate with blackbeard)
I hope this doesnt drag out past new years.

Bleach is just bleach. Y u no use mask ichigo? Y u no try bankai?
Y everyone no use bankai right away if they are so **!+%*# concerned about killing every last one of these guys?
I mean ishida... how bout u shoot at ginjo the @%+@ you shot at ulquiorra or yammy?
Or is ginjo stronger than all that? Its getting stupid.

This dude naruto is officially the best ninja in history.
Took out 2 of the strongest kage in history in a 20 min span. And took no damage.
Sasuke is gonna get *##!%@ up.

OP- zorro is gonna cut this squid guy up with a new wacky supermove. Im hoping he does some kind of single sword move to just end it.
And sanji is a jerk for kicking a baby. That thing is a giant baby. Hes from the same type as san juan wolf (the huge pirate with blackbeard)
I hope this doesnt drag out past new years.

Bleach is just bleach. Y u no use mask ichigo? Y u no try bankai?
Y everyone no use bankai right away if they are so **!+%*# concerned about killing every last one of these guys?
I mean ishida... how bout u shoot at ginjo the @%+@ you shot at ulquiorra or yammy?
Or is ginjo stronger than all that? Its getting stupid.

Fall Season looks like it could be the best season this year, I've looked through the list a few times and almost all of them look pretty solid

Fall Season looks like it could be the best season this year, I've looked through the list a few times and almost all of them look pretty solid

gotta ask, what is a good site that has HQ subbed anime? or do i have to go the route of torrents? tired of trying to watch new anime's only to find out that it's on some low res stuff, or there are no subs

gotta ask, what is a good site that has HQ subbed anime? or do i have to go the route of torrents? tired of trying to watch new anime's only to find out that it's on some low res stuff, or there are no subs

Originally Posted by daaznfella

i use mangastream.com
pimp.gif

anyways im kinda bored/curious so who do you guys think the strongest kage is? past present future doesnt matter
my fav would prob be minato but imma say the 3rd raikage was strongest dude can take on the 8tails solo and an army of 10k
eek.gif

i use mangastream.com
pimp.gif

anyways im kinda bored/curious so who do you guys think the strongest kage is? past present future doesnt matter
my fav would prob be minato but imma say the 3rd raikage was strongest dude can take on the 8tails solo and an army of 10k
eek.gif

Originally Posted by SamDUH562

i use mangastream.com
pimp.gif

eek.gif

right now.. even though he isnt a kage.. naruto is that dude.. 
2 kages and pein .. pshhhhhh .. 

but i was say minato 

Back
Top Bottom