The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

Yeah it got me wanting to rewatch the OG.
Yup Season 1 and 2 plus the movie.
no love for season 3?
I'm probably going to rewatch them.  

Digimon 1 was the OG which they are about to do a sequel for which has about 50 episodes.  Thats the one with the orange dinosaur.

Digimon 2 is the one with the blue guy who's final form looks like blazekin. My least favorite from what I can remember.

Digimon 3 is the one with red dinosaur. 

I forgot which one it is when they transform with their digimon.  I never saw any of them past these three.  The ones after were like the YuGiOhs and Power Rangers that just went to far.

Fairy Tail
Do you think Natsu will kill Gray, or will he save him and bring him back to FT?

Fairy Tail
Do you think Natsu will kill Gray, or will he save him and bring him back to FT?

Its Fairy Tail, friendship will prevail.

Maybe he working as a double agent in order to get revenge for what happened to his village and dad :nerd:

wow... Yowamushi Pedal is going GREAT!
i ride bikes every day and let me tell you... no one can do what Manami is doing! -then again... no one can do other things the other riders do :lol:
this show is so awesome!

I need something epic to watch. Like a great storyline/arc. I've already seen all the obvious animes(bleach, naruto, one piece, hxh, FMA, AOT, code geass, rurouni kenshin, cowboy bebop, ext)

Last edited:
I need something epic to watch. Like a great storyline/arc. I've already seen all the obvious animes(bleach, naruto, one piece, hxh, FMA, AOT, code geass, rurouni kenshin, cowboy bebop, ext)

My recommendations for must watch shows are

Darker than black
Durarara
Tokyo ghoul

I don't know if they are epic, but they all have great story lines

^ You guys can always watch Jojo's Bizarre Adventure if you aren't already. That show is made of epicness. :lol:
IDK what you guys are looking for exactly? Epic, Over the top action (Gurren Lagann, Kill la Kill)? Epic feels (Angel Beats, Anohana)? Epic sports (Hajime no Ippo)? They all have good storylines, so I say take your pic. :lol:

Last edited:
I watched one episode of jojo. **** looked so wierd bro :lol:

I keep hearing good things about Tokyo ghoul but that **** look creepy af

I second this.
Haven't seen code geass tho
go see it. geass is awesome. very reminiscent of death note in terms of watching the protagonists change in mindset and mindgames
^ You guys can always watch Jojo's Bizarre Adventure if you aren't already. That show is made of epicness. 
laugh.gif

IDK what you guys are looking for exactly? Epic, Over the top action (Gurren Lagann, Kill la Kill)? Epic feels (Angel Beats, Anohana)? Epic sports (Hajime no Ippo)? They all have good storylines, so I say take your pic. 
laugh.gif
angel beats. no shame, i almost cried at the end. neg me all day i dont care. i was in muh FEELS on the outro.

I watched one episode of jojo. **** looked so wierd bro :lol:

I keep hearing good things about Tokyo ghoul but that **** look creepy af
The Artstyle changes for every arc of Jojo to match the theme and the time it was written. it's very well done in my opinion. Phantom Blood (1st arc) sets up the universe and goes from 0-60 by the end of the arc. Battle Tendency (2nd arc) cranks it up to 100 :lol:. Stardust Crusaders (current arc) is up there too. There are plenty of episodes to watch right now with all the seasons, so I say go for it. You might be pleasantly surprised. :lol:
If anything, Jojo has some of the best OP and ED's that I've ever heard. Easily top 10 OP's for me. :lol:

As for Tokyo Ghoul, It's real good, so I also say go for it. :lol:

go see it. geass is awesome. very reminiscent of death note in terms of watching the protagonists change in mindset and mindgames

angel beats. no shame, i almost cried at the end. neg me all day i dont care. i was in muh FEELS on the outro.
You aren't alone man. Angel Beats got to me too in the end. :lol:
I miss TK and his nonsensical talking and awesome dance moves. :lol: :frown:

Last edited:

I need something epic to watch. Like a great storyline/arc. I've already seen all the obvious animes(bleach, naruto, one piece, hxh, AOT, code geass, rurouni kenshin, cowboy bebop, ext)

I second this.
Haven't seen code geass tho

Random question, but what's AOT? :nerd:

And I'll throw a recommendation of Basilisk. I'm not too sure if you guys have seen it already, but it's definitely one of my favorite anime series ever.
Definition of Epic. :lol:

-Drew

PARASYTE MAXIM
ALDNOAH ZERO
FATE/STAY NIGHT UNLIMITED BLADE WORKS
DEATHNOTE
WORLD TRIGGER
SWORD ART ONLINE

Back
Top Bottom