The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

Brehh I was on episode 6 and I was just thinking to myself ok...how long is rock gonna act like a lil girl and I think we get the point now revy is ruthless.

Then I seen episode 7 :smokin my mans finally got some balls. Lemme found out he's tryna clap them cheeks :lol:
You think Revvy is ruthless, wait till you get a load of Roberta. :lol: :evil:

YOOOO DAT NARUTO CHAPTER THO :wow:

whew finally some **** poppin offffffffffff everything getting confirmed

sasuke was gone hittin dat uzamaki P whole time tbh sarada boutta be the new sage of 6 paths
they needa shed more light on his relationship with both these females my ***** gettin it who won tho they both liked him but karin got the baby :nerd:
surprise surprise shin is some how related to orochimaru im glad to see suigetsu and jugo tho :pimp: :nerd: when karin finna come thru tbh :nerd:

Last edited:
Bleach:::

im still trying to figure out who the traitor is
From what I read, I think Bazz is Calling Jugram a traitor. Hopefully the flashback explains why that's so.
And also, he swaps powers with Yhwach at night. Interesting.

From what I read, I think Bazz is Calling Jugram a traitor. Hopefully the flashback explains why that's so.
And also, he swaps powers with Yhwach at night. Interesting.
repped thank you for that, i was a bit lost may have been the way the comment bubble was. I couldn't figure out who said it.

Stardust Crusaders. :wow: :wow: :wow:
Those opening credits. I was not expecting that... :wow:
Dio is so godlike he changed the OP. :lol: :pimp:

Finally, Dio drank Joseph's blood. Now the true fight begins. :pimp:
There better be a steamroller in the next episode or I will riot. :lol:

Last edited:
Romcom Snafu
man, Hikki fell for that false confession super hard. I kinda felt embarrassed for him. :lol:
it's nice to see the group start to form a love triangle of sorts. :lol:

Here's the list for the summer anime season.
http://anichart.net/summer

Some of the shows I'm gonna watch or give the 3 episode treatment are:

• Dragon Ball Super (obviously) :pimp:
  • Aquarion Logos
  • Charlotte
  • Durarara X2 Ten
  • Gangsta
  • Gatchaman Crowds Insight
  • Gate: Jieitai Kanochi nite, Kaku Tatakaeri
  • God Eater
  • Prison School
  • Monster Musume no Iru Nichijou :nerd:
  • Overlord
  • To LOVE-Ru Darkness 2nd :nerd:
  • Rokka no Yuusha
  • Senki Zesshou Symphogear GX
  • Non Non Biyori Repeat
  • Kuusen Madoushi Kouhosei no Kyoukan
  • Akagami no Shirayuki-hime
  • Classroom☆Crisis
  • Ranpo Kitan: Game of Laplace

Last edited:
Romcom Snafu
man, Hikki fell for that false confession super hard. I kinda felt embarrassed for him. :lol:
it's nice to see the group start to form a love triangle of sorts. :lol:
Noooo. I knew she was gonna be outside the door. Feels are gonna get caught

So i just finished the first season of black lagoon. Fam...I'm trying my damb hardest just to act like I don't see the IMPOSSIBLE **** that be happening. Like this is supposed to be a realistic anime right? As in no super powers, magic, etc. there literally be 50 people with assault rifles ak47s etc and can't hit revy ONE time :rofl:. She hits all of them single shot with a pistol, never misses lol. Roberta was STANDING on top of a speeding car easily :lol: a building blew up while she was in it, came out with 0 scratches but after boxing with revy she was bloody :lol: bro she didn't even go for cover and it was like 10 people shooting at her and NO ONE connected one time LOL it's just too much.

Other than that I **** with the show, I mean there's no story, plot, or goal or anything but it's cool. I like the characters a lot.

Last edited:
So i just finished the first season of black lagoon. Fam...I'm trying my damb hardest just to act like I don't see the IMPOSSIBLE **** that be happening. Like this is supposed to be a realistic anime right? As in no super powers, magic, etc. there literally be 50 people with assault rifles ak47s etc and can't hit revy ONE time :rofl:. She hits all of them single shot with a pistol, never misses lol. Roberta was STANDING on top of a speeding car easily :lol: a building blew up while she was in it, came out with 0 scratches but after boxing with revy she was bloody :lol: bro she didn't even go for cover and it was like 10 people shooting at her and NO ONE connected one time LOL it's just too much.

Other than that I **** with the show, I mean there's no story, plot, or goal or anything but it's cool. I like the characters a lot.
Dude, realism went out the window for me when the ramped the torpedo boat and shot down an attack helicopter with it. :lol:
There's not one big central story to this series (from what i remember). It's just about that group of people, living in hell on earth, and doin various jobs there. :lol:
If you want "realism" with a similar setting, go Check out Jormungand if you haven't already. Thats a great show. :pimp:
I'm still waiting on season 3 of Jormungand. :frown:

Last edited:
World trigger is so much turn up Jesus :smh: the end had me too hype. My ***** pulled put the fujin. YUMA IS THAT *****!!!

One piece tho!! :smokin it was dope as hell to see ussop unlock the haki. And the ending was too fire with the doffy @ the end :smh: the next episode is gonna be something SERIOUS. Preview looks so nicely animated [emoji]128553[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji]

BRUHHHHHHH I JUST SAW THE NEW JOJO STARDUST CRUSADERS OP WITH DIO SONNNNNNN YOOOOOOOO ASDFASDFADDFADDF THIS STUDIO OUTDOES ITSELF WITH EVERY NEW INTRO

Last edited:
Hunter hunter is pretty fire, never watched jojo but a lot of ppl in here like it so it seems like either way you'd be good

Back
Top Bottom