The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

ooooooooooooooooooomaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan
this JUST got BETTER!
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by LUKEwarm Skywalker

Yo man, just re-read Naruto and that last scene is just straight up sexxxxx...like DAMNNNN!!!!...All five Kages 'bout to get it in....
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
My prediction is that while Madara will hold his own for a while, he will eventually succumb to the Kages' combined power. Right when he (Madara) is about to be destroyed, the faux-Madara will arrive with the 6 Jinchuricki zombie shinobi, and then the Kages will be screwed. By this point, however, Itachi would have found Kabuto and will do something that will ultimately prevent the summoning of more dead shinobi + weaken Kabuto enough to the point where all the resurrected shinobi will regain autonomy, thus ending that aspect of the war. With Madara's team severely weakened, the shinobi alliance will think they have won...and then the boss of bosses aka god will show up--Sasuke. The real Naruto  will now also show up setting up what should be the final showdown.

Bet...
laugh.gif
LMAO Sasuke da god. 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

But on the real though, you really think the REAL Madara is going to need Tobi's help? 

He's the descendant of the Sage of 6 Paths, and possesses the Rinnegan. He's hands down the post powerful dude out there right now. 

If he's taken down by this group easily, I'm going to be somewhat disappointed. 

Given their strength is amazing, this dude is just in a whole different league to me. That #$*@ he did last chapter was nuts. 

I see this whole series ending out just as it began. 

Sasuke = Madara

Naruto = Hashirama

Naruto is a descendant from Hashirama given that his great-great-great (?) grandmother was his wife Mito Uzumaki

Where as Sasuke, obviously is a descendant of the Uchiha clan where he is related to Madara down the line of blood. 

They fought at the Valley of the End before, and that's where I see them meeting again. Naruto would have taken on the role of his father Minato and Hashirama as Hokage,  and Sasuke would take on the role of the nomad such as Madara did at one point. 

From that point I don't know if Sasuke will change his ways and Naruto will bring him back to the village, or if someone will die in that battle, or whatever else could happen. 

Yo man, just re-read Naruto and that last scene is just straight up sexxxxx...like DAMNNNN!!!!...All five Kages 'bout to get it in....
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
My prediction is that while Madara will hold his own for a while, he will eventually succumb to the Kages' combined power. Right when he (Madara) is about to be destroyed, the faux-Madara will arrive with the 6 Jinchuricki zombie shinobi, and then the Kages will be screwed. By this point, however, Itachi would have found Kabuto and will do something that will ultimately prevent the summoning of more dead shinobi + weaken Kabuto enough to the point where all the resurrected shinobi will regain autonomy, thus ending that aspect of the war. With Madara's team severely weakened, the shinobi alliance will think they have won...and then the boss of bosses aka god will show up--Sasuke. The real Naruto  will now also show up setting up what should be the final showdown.

Bet...
laugh.gif
LMAO Sasuke da god. 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

But on the real though, you really think the REAL Madara is going to need Tobi's help? 

He's the descendant of the Sage of 6 Paths, and possesses the Rinnegan. He's hands down the post powerful dude out there right now. 

If he's taken down by this group easily, I'm going to be somewhat disappointed. 

Given their strength is amazing, this dude is just in a whole different league to me. That #$*@ he did last chapter was nuts. 

I see this whole series ending out just as it began. 

Sasuke = Madara

Naruto = Hashirama

Naruto is a descendant from Hashirama given that his great-great-great (?) grandmother was his wife Mito Uzumaki

Where as Sasuke, obviously is a descendant of the Uchiha clan where he is related to Madara down the line of blood. 

They fought at the Valley of the End before, and that's where I see them meeting again. Naruto would have taken on the role of his father Minato and Hashirama as Hokage,  and Sasuke would take on the role of the nomad such as Madara did at one point. 

From that point I don't know if Sasuke will change his ways and Naruto will bring him back to the village, or if someone will die in that battle, or whatever else could happen. 

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Bet...
laugh.gif

thats too simple though.. something a little similar might happen imo
man ive seen enough of naruto and his rasengans tryna see some sasuke/itachi action
i think madara is gonna murk the kages i wonder whats gonna happen later on
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Bet...
laugh.gif

man ive seen enough of naruto and his rasengans tryna see some sasuke/itachi action
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by SamDUH562

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Bet...
laugh.gif

pimp.gif
laugh.gif
My thoughts - Tsunade gets fatally hurt in this battle, and Naruto becomes hokage through the rest of this war. Thus beginning his legacy as a Hokage and his rise through this world war deserving the title. 

Originally Posted by SamDUH562

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Bet...
laugh.gif

pimp.gif
laugh.gif
My thoughts - Tsunade gets fatally hurt in this battle, and Naruto becomes hokage through the rest of this war. Thus beginning his legacy as a Hokage and his rise through this world war deserving the title. 

Is anyone keeping up with Naruto the anime? I haven't kept up with it since the fillers started...
indifferent.gif
30t6p3b.gif
When will they stop?!!!

Is anyone keeping up with Naruto the anime? I haven't kept up with it since the fillers started...
indifferent.gif
30t6p3b.gif
When will they stop?!!!

Originally Posted by Luong1209

indifferent.gif
30t6p3b.gif
When will they stop?!!!

i just fast forward to the end to see if the fillers are gonna stop.
laugh.gif

indifferent.gif
30t6p3b.gif
When will they stop?!!!

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 2sappy

indifferent.gif
30t6p3b.gif
When will they stop?!!!
laugh.gif
I NORMALLY do that, but no longer bother with that...
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by 2sappy

indifferent.gif
30t6p3b.gif
When will they stop?!!!
laugh.gif
I NORMALLY do that, but no longer bother with that...
ohwell.gif

Tobi and his gang are far away from madara and the kages.
tobi is bout to meet up with real naruto and bee.
Sasuke = the elder son
Naruto = the younger son
not hashirama and madara.
they are litterally the reincarnations of the sons of the sage
also, why does naruto need anything else other than rasengan?
if the tailed beast bomb is the strongest beast jutsu, then the jutsu made to copy it should be top tier right?
he's pretty much beat every single person who has ever got hit with one.
and naruto's great great great great grandmother is NOT mito uzimaki. she was the host of the 9tailed fox just 60 years ago. she became the host right after hashirama took it from madara that first time at the valley of the end. she is Tsunades grandmother. Narutos mom Kushina only came from the same clan. they are not related beyond that.
also only reason Muu was hit by the raikage, was because he is split in half. remember, one half of him and his power is sealed. and he is being controlled by kabuto who is doing like 14 things at once.

and lol that it takes 3 guys to do 1 guys move.

Tobi and his gang are far away from madara and the kages.
tobi is bout to meet up with real naruto and bee.
Sasuke = the elder son
Naruto = the younger son
not hashirama and madara.
they are litterally the reincarnations of the sons of the sage
also, why does naruto need anything else other than rasengan?
if the tailed beast bomb is the strongest beast jutsu, then the jutsu made to copy it should be top tier right?
he's pretty much beat every single person who has ever got hit with one.
and naruto's great great great great grandmother is NOT mito uzimaki. she was the host of the 9tailed fox just 60 years ago. she became the host right after hashirama took it from madara that first time at the valley of the end. she is Tsunades grandmother. Narutos mom Kushina only came from the same clan. they are not related beyond that.
also only reason Muu was hit by the raikage, was because he is split in half. remember, one half of him and his power is sealed. and he is being controlled by kabuto who is doing like 14 things at once.

and lol that it takes 3 guys to do 1 guys move.

Back
Top Bottom