The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

My Hero Academia

All Might...

One more episode left then we gotta wait for a 2nd season. :lol:

Finally caught up on the last two weeks of Anime I missed

Maaaaaaaan
So they just gonna let old girl stay in the village? After how she used them and put them through all that

You mean to tell me nobody going to throw the hands?
And Buddy with the bags under his eyes catching feelings after her goons told him that she just wanted to use him for her own purpose and you mean to tell me You gonna stay?!!?

Overall it was pretty good,
Lion was bae
And Ms.excute.

Ended pretty quick

Yooooo
Big Order was putting in that work the last two episodes
Thought it would have been longer
But it is what it is

That Sena x Eiji kiss scene and the naked in the hospital bed scene was... typical anime sis x bro stuff.

Enjoyed the series glad I didn't read the manga

Kiznaiver needs no spoiler tag, Will watch  the whole series again later down the road.

nthat.gif

Bungo Stray Dogs

Yes! Fight scene was on point!

Second Season from what I heard is coming in October

I'm ready

Glad his weretiger form was finally being used at his own will instead of blacking out or accident.

Last but not least Iron Fortress
Sweet Baby Back Ribs
This show got me hooked

Last edited:
My Hero Academia

All Might...

:x best anime I seen since one piece real talk

Or atleast it has the potential to be, can't really judge off 12 episodes. Seems it's good enough For me to read the manga too

Last edited:
My Hero Academia

All Might...

This was my exact reaction, tears of pride welling up and everything :lol:

One more week before I hop face-first into the manga.

This is top-tier Shounen material, seriously.

EDIT: This week's episode of Re:Zero looks like it's setting up some extremely interesting events to come. This dude Subaru just doesn't listen, man :lol:

Last edited:
That My Hero Academia fight was so good that I had to watch the episode again. :lol: :pimp:

Watching Accel World now, on episode 8. Series is straight so far. Feel bad for saying this but that first episode when Haruyuki was thinking about how big of a loser he is had me rolling :lol: I'll say that I like his depiction as a gamer in comparison to Kirito over in SAO and of the two he's probably more like the average gamer.

Every time i try to watch my hero academia on anime freak and kissanime it cuts off at 13 mins

Man yall hyped of My hero Academia up so much......

Im sorry but i wasn't impressed.

best fight scene in the last 5 animes ive seen (not that many since last year)
still goes to how to get yambs in the dungeon .
Now that was emotional and epic

try nwanime. That's where I go to check it out.

thank you that worked.

I hate how some anime don't live up to the manga. When I watched Slam Dunk, Hanamichi didn't get to show his potential like in the manga. The same thing with Ghost Sweeper Mikami; they did Yokoshima so dirty in the anime (he literally couldn't catch a break).

The vision of escaflowne was :smokin too bad I never got to finish that series so thank you for reminding me @silkboi

Question for all Bleach fans if I want to get into the series should I watch from start to most recent or should I just watch and go through certain seasons/arcs. I know how long the series is and that's the reason why I don't even want to start it but I like some of the episodes I have seen and it does have my interest.

Really just watch the beginning arc (best arc) I think it's like 1-60(?) episodes? And then if you really messing with it (I'm sure you will) you can do the espada arc and then just drop it

The bounto filler arc was cool too. Good fights good story.

Other than fillers bleach anime was all good but the soul society arc is still the best

Yeah bounto arc was decent.

Make sure you skip those kon filler episodes good lord that is probably the worst filler I've ever seen

Those kon eps were straight troll eps

Atleast naruto fillers are somewhat interesting

I havent watched OP yet (waaaay too many eps and not interested in watching all subbed.) But from what ive heard there fillers are better

Man yall hyped of My hero Academia up so much......

Im sorry but i wasn't impressed.

best fight scene in the last 5 animes ive seen (not that many since last year)
still goes to how to get yambs in the dungeon .
Now that was emotional and epic

try nwanime. That's where I go to check it out.

thank you that worked.

LOL. NOT EVEN CLOSE.

THAT HONOR GOES TO ONE PUNCH MAN. THE SAITAMA VS. BOROS FIGHT. JESUS CHRIST, THE ANIMATION, MUSIC AND MOOD WERE ALL ON POINT. RIGHT BEHIND IT IS PROBABLY EREN VS. THE FEMALE TITAN FIGHT.

LOL. NOT EVEN CLOSE.

THAT HONOR GOES TO ONE PUNCH MAN. THE SAITAMA VS. BOROS FIGHT. JESUS CHRIST, THE ANIMATION, MUSIC AND MOOD WERE ALL ON POINT. RIGHT BEHIND IT IS PROBABLY EREN VS. THE FEMALE TITAN FIGHT.

OPM was an awesome awesome fight.....
but we knew the outcome which took away from that.. but still very beautifully done

Back
Top Bottom