The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

eek.gif
@ [C]
the place was wiped off the map, and all the other places with those radical changes. No lie, if we had that system in real life, the US would be wiped off the map.
laugh.gif

eek.gif
@ [C]
the place was wiped off the map, and all the other places with those radical changes. No lie, if we had that system in real life, the US would be wiped off the map.
laugh.gif

^ I thought that was the settlement for getting all the Midas money to save Japan?

This show really needed to be 20+ episodes. These last few eps have felt really rushed.

^ I thought that was the settlement for getting all the Midas money to save Japan?

This show really needed to be 20+ episodes. These last few eps have felt really rushed.

I may have said this before, but I'm officially done reading The Breaker for at least a couple of months. I honestly think it's one of the best manga out right now, better than some of the BS that's been happening in the Top 3's storylines, but the chapters are way too short. If they released monthly and added a bit more to it than they do now, I'd be a happy camper.

For those who haven't read it though, it's definitely a must-read.

I may have said this before, but I'm officially done reading The Breaker for at least a couple of months. I honestly think it's one of the best manga out right now, better than some of the BS that's been happening in the Top 3's storylines, but the chapters are way too short. If they released monthly and added a bit more to it than they do now, I'd be a happy camper.

For those who haven't read it though, it's definitely a must-read.

Man I'm gonna have to rewatch the whole code geass series because I forgot most of what happened

Man I'm gonna have to rewatch the whole code geass series because I forgot most of what happened

Originally Posted by likethematrix

if you want a good manga read AIKI. its "mature" due to sex and nudity, but the fighting is top notch and the story is hilarious.
and the art is unique and well done. its the main selling point.

YO MAN!!! thanks for this!!!
this manga is AWESOME!!!!
main character dude is HELLLLLAAAAA FUNNY!!!!!
GREAT FIGHTING, FUNNY LAUGHS....
A++++++++ manga!!!
pleassseeeee tell me this is a weekly manga
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by likethematrix

if you want a good manga read AIKI. its "mature" due to sex and nudity, but the fighting is top notch and the story is hilarious.
and the art is unique and well done. its the main selling point.

YO MAN!!! thanks for this!!!
this manga is AWESOME!!!!
main character dude is HELLLLLAAAAA FUNNY!!!!!
GREAT FIGHTING, FUNNY LAUGHS....
A++++++++ manga!!!
pleassseeeee tell me this is a weekly manga
nerd.gif

Just finished 47 Episodes of Nana via Netflix. I was totally blown away by this series... I'm gonna check out the Live action movies for it, now. Really great stuff.

Just finished 47 Episodes of Nana via Netflix. I was totally blown away by this series... I'm gonna check out the Live action movies for it, now. Really great stuff.

Back
Top Bottom