The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

Itachi is the man and Shishui's eye is
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by VoidEmperor

Originally Posted by DimSum9

Originally Posted by 2sappy

That's one of the big mysteries. who can Kabuto summon that can actually put fear in Madara's face like that. We'll have to wait and see.
pimp.gif

The latest ep, Kabuto said, "Quite an interesting vessel" after he shows Madara the 6th coffin.  Maybe it's the 1st hokage or Madara's body.
Im kind of thinking that the person Kabuto summoned was Mito Uzumaki. Thats the only reason i would think Madara got all shook up and +!$%. He probably knew her when he was still in Konoha. What Kabuto said fits too, he's says, "Quite an interesting vessel" as in a bijuu container?? Might as well bring her out, i mean Kabuto cant control a bijuu so he has to have someone who can at least control one right. 
can't be the 1st or mito
kabuto says he can't summon anyone who was already sealed in some type of jutsu ..

Originally Posted by 2sappy

That's one of the big mysteries. who can Kabuto summon that can actually put fear in Madara's face like that. We'll have to wait and see.
pimp.gif

The latest ep, Kabuto said, "Quite an interesting vessel" after he shows Madara the 6th coffin.  Maybe it's the 1st hokage or Madara's body.
Im kind of thinking that the person Kabuto summoned was Mito Uzumaki. Thats the only reason i would think Madara got all shook up and +!$%. He probably knew her when he was still in Konoha. What Kabuto said fits too, he's says, "Quite an interesting vessel" as in a bijuu container?? Might as well bring her out, i mean Kabuto cant control a bijuu so he has to have someone who can at least control one right. 
can't be the 1st or mito
kabuto says he can't summon anyone who was already sealed in some type of jutsu ..

Originally Posted by CPG33

ITACHI IS THE GOAT.

If anyone tries to argue you that....
30t6p3b.gif
but Nagato being complete, using chakra from the 8 and 9 tails
eek.gif

Ichigo has a new zanpakuto, I wonder if his bankai is gonna be any different, but things are really picking up
pimp.gif

Luffy
pimp.gif

Claymore was good but I wish it came out at least twice a month

ITACHI IS THE GOAT.

If anyone tries to argue you that....
30t6p3b.gif
but Nagato being complete, using chakra from the 8 and 9 tails
eek.gif

Ichigo has a new zanpakuto, I wonder if his bankai is gonna be any different, but things are really picking up
pimp.gif

Luffy
pimp.gif

Claymore was good but I wish it came out at least twice a month

Originally Posted by supahoopa

can't be the 1st or mito

back when orochimaru fought the 3rd hokage, wasn't he about to summon the 4th hokage, but the 3rd stopped it?

Originally Posted by supahoopa

can't be the 1st or mito

back when orochimaru fought the 3rd hokage, wasn't he about to summon the 4th hokage, but the 3rd stopped it?

ITACHI IS THE GOAT.

-kanye west- GOAT.... of all time...
pimp.gif

god dam itachi 
pimp.gif
>>>>>>>>>>>>>
dude broke free thats my dude
pimp.gif

i wonder what hes gonna do now
eek.gif
maybe he'll meet with sasuke and madara later and have a talk