The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

Originally Posted by bruce negro

Info on your avy good sir.
Tower of God is the truth, I guess I'll have to check out Noblesse as well. Is ANYONE still following The Breaker: New Waves? Quality went down because of the webcomic transition, but still very relevant in my eyes.

Also, halfway through volume 53 of OP. Luffy's entire crew getting ethered by Kuma... 
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
the girl in the avy is Hwang Mi Hee
pimp.gif

yeah i read the breaker: new waves too, shi-woon needs to hurry up and get his ki center back on track and start owning these fake SUC dudes...

what's everyone's opinion on Hunter x Hunter... they were on hiatus forever and then ended the chimera ant arc and they finally show gon's dad.

New Naruto is out!
Now the real fighting begins.
pimp.gif

also, i guess that was a drawing error in the last chapter. he doesn't have the arm back.
laugh.gif
ohwell.gif

New Naruto is out!
Now the real fighting begins.
pimp.gif

also, i guess that was a drawing error in the last chapter. he doesn't have the arm back.
laugh.gif
ohwell.gif

that whole surprise, tobi is not madara thing was whack, the impure world resurrection is whack, and the kage alliance is whack, i hope sasuke gets his butt handed to him because im sick of his condescending attitude towards naruto, hopefully naruto has a card that he has been patiently waiting to use, like a fusion of the sage and nine tails mode or soemthin

that whole surprise, tobi is not madara thing was whack, the impure world resurrection is whack, and the kage alliance is whack, i hope sasuke gets his butt handed to him because im sick of his condescending attitude towards naruto, hopefully naruto has a card that he has been patiently waiting to use, like a fusion of the sage and nine tails mode or soemthin

Raikage crushing through Madara's Susano's shield...
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
That kage aint playin'. And he just straight up KOed the 2nd Mizukage into the next chapter...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Raikage crushing through Madara's Susano's shield...
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
That kage aint playin'. And he just straight up KOed the 2nd Mizukage into the next chapter...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

tobi IS madara. thats the craziest thing about it. that dude tobi is madara's infinite shadow clone created from the izanagi he could use sucessfully without ditching an eye cause he has senju dna in him now (same reason the rinnegan turned on) if the uchihas and senju actually got cool back in the day... everyone coulda had rinnegans.
anyway, yeah. just like how narutos clone was him, yet not him and was making up his mind on his own, all while knowing he was a clone.

and raikage knocked that dude Muu into next week litterally. aint seeing him till the 24th lol.
and when he hit madara in susanoo, i was damn near expecting a double page spread of "Dramatic K.O." next.
how hard did sasuke get hit in the neck that time? damn.

tobi IS madara. thats the craziest thing about it. that dude tobi is madara's infinite shadow clone created from the izanagi he could use sucessfully without ditching an eye cause he has senju dna in him now (same reason the rinnegan turned on) if the uchihas and senju actually got cool back in the day... everyone coulda had rinnegans.
anyway, yeah. just like how narutos clone was him, yet not him and was making up his mind on his own, all while knowing he was a clone.

and raikage knocked that dude Muu into next week litterally. aint seeing him till the 24th lol.
and when he hit madara in susanoo, i was damn near expecting a double page spread of "Dramatic K.O." next.
how hard did sasuke get hit in the neck that time? damn.

Back
Top Bottom