The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

Fate/Zero, so I'm thinking this is the water battle that still left a mark into Fate/Stay, 4 months though
frown.gif

Fate/Zero, so I'm thinking this is the water battle that still left a mark into Fate/Stay, 4 months though
frown.gif

Naruto's out

Spoiler [+]
the 4 tails is the "oozaru"?

Spoiler [+]
So each of the tailed beasts has a name and back story

Naruto's out

Spoiler [+]

Spoiler [+]

Originally Posted by Periwinkle

frown.gif
That's a good possibility. I'm so upset that we aren't getting another chapter till April. The animation has been spectacular.

Originally Posted by Periwinkle

frown.gif
That's a good possibility. I'm so upset that we aren't getting another chapter till April. The animation has been spectacular.

Originally Posted by Nako XL

Naruto's out

Spoiler [+]

Spoiler [+]
Now i'm interested to know all of the back stories and how they became sealed. It'll be a good arc, like kakashi Gaiden was.

In One Piece:
Did Luffy just declare war on Big Mom?! Son is about to get down with one of the four emperors over candy.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Naruto's out

Spoiler [+]

Spoiler [+]
Now i'm interested to know all of the back stories and how they became sealed. It'll be a good arc, like kakashi Gaiden was.

In One Piece:
Did Luffy just declare war on Big Mom?! Son is about to get down with one of the four emperors over candy.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by 2sappy

Naruto's out

Spoiler [+]

Spoiler [+]

In One Piece:
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

That had me hype. Can't wait to see what they can really do?

Naruto's out

Spoiler [+]

Spoiler [+]

In One Piece:
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by MrSneakerman

In One Piece:
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

We caught a glimpse of their new abilities against the fishmen, but I am eager to see what else they have in stock.
glasses.gif

Originally Posted by MrSneakerman

In One Piece:
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

We caught a glimpse of their new abilities against the fishmen, but I am eager to see what else they have in stock.
glasses.gif

Back
Top Bottom