The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

My dude Luffy
laugh.gif
eek.gif

One Piece is my fav of all time, latest chapter got me hype! I think it'll be sick for the Strawhats to have their own territory.
You notice how the start of Part two reflects part one? They fought Fishmen for some territory on Nami's Island and now they're about to fight for the actual Fishman Island. If Luffy wins though, would you want him to an an Emperor title so quickly? I wouldn't.

Dyin for the new Toriko.....

One Piece is my fav of all time, latest chapter got me hype! I think it'll be sick for the Strawhats to have their own territory.
You notice how the start of Part two reflects part one? They fought Fishmen for some territory on Nami's Island and now they're about to fight for the actual Fishman Island. If Luffy wins though, would you want him to an an Emperor title so quickly? I wouldn't.

Dyin for the new Toriko.....

Something tells me Luffy isn't about to go to War with Big Mam .He is bad but the war and the fight with Hody proved to me that a Yonkou Is beyond his scope right now . He could probably get snuffed by her division commanders if she has some. He isn't about to get major status right now.

Something tells me Luffy isn't about to go to War with Big Mam .He is bad but the war and the fight with Hody proved to me that a Yonkou Is beyond his scope right now . He could probably get snuffed by her division commanders if she has some. He isn't about to get major status right now.

So the question now is will a WSJ be out this Wednesday (tomorrow)?

Cause the Big three that released now was from last week correct?

nerd.gif

nerd.gif

Originally Posted by ThorrocksJs

That's how I feel also, but like most fans have said, I don't think the Strawhats showed all of their tricks.
If Mam was a ship coating away from getting to Fishman Island I would not be confident in Luffy winning.
The crew having time to recover however, is another story. I reeeeaaaally want Luffy to tech the other members Haki, even if it's just a lil bit. Him being the only one who can use it worries me.

That's how I feel also, but like most fans have said, I don't think the Strawhats showed all of their tricks.
If Mam was a ship coating away from getting to Fishman Island I would not be confident in Luffy winning.
The crew having time to recover however, is another story. I reeeeaaaally want Luffy to tech the other members Haki, even if it's just a lil bit. Him being the only one who can use it worries me.

New Claymore chapter out in Japan but scanlated versions haven't turned up yet.

I haven't followed the Bleach manga in...6 months? Guess I should catch up,
roll.gif

I'm too busy looking forward to the Touhou music coming out for Comiket 81 (2sappy is probably the only other person eagerly awaiting
laugh.gif
)

New Claymore chapter out in Japan but scanlated versions haven't turned up yet.

I haven't followed the Bleach manga in...6 months? Guess I should catch up,
roll.gif

I'm too busy looking forward to the Touhou music coming out for Comiket 81 (2sappy is probably the only other person eagerly awaiting
laugh.gif
)

Originally Posted by SuprDuperFly

I think they are aware of it They studied under Alot of smart and strong people the past 2 years Brook said something about it. Chopper ,robin,nami and franky def read about by now.Usopp has the most untapped potential as far as haki dude has been outmatched since the very beginning against seasoned pirates and he really has survived this long based off of will no devil fruits add in he doesn't even use a gun he was at a real disadvantage up until he trained with hercule.i can see him gaining the most from haki he can finally be a true threat if he had haki.

Originally Posted by SuprDuperFly

I think they are aware of it They studied under Alot of smart and strong people the past 2 years Brook said something about it. Chopper ,robin,nami and franky def read about by now.Usopp has the most untapped potential as far as haki dude has been outmatched since the very beginning against seasoned pirates and he really has survived this long based off of will no devil fruits add in he doesn't even use a gun he was at a real disadvantage up until he trained with hercule.i can see him gaining the most from haki he can finally be a true threat if he had haki.

Don't know if it's just me, but I think that the last couple of Naruto chapters seem to drawn by a different artist.

Don't know if it's just me, but I think that the last couple of Naruto chapters seem to drawn by a different artist.

Originally Posted by reener

nerd.gif
they were last weeks chapters. Lets hope that they want to put out the chapters this week.

briannnnn wrote:

laugh.gif
)

You know it man. I cant wait for the new albums to come out.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Lets hope we get some solid tracks this year, even though we dont have to worry too much about that. I still rock bad apple!, think of you, fire, salute, and plastik mind on the regular.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by reener

nerd.gif
they were last weeks chapters. Lets hope that they want to put out the chapters this week.

briannnnn wrote:

laugh.gif
)

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Lets hope we get some solid tracks this year, even though we dont have to worry too much about that. I still rock bad apple!, think of you, fire, salute, and plastik mind on the regular.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by 2sappy

Nope, there were no raws uploaded from last week, the mangastream chapters from yesterday are from next week's issue, and then there's another break after that, so we've got another two week wait. The magazine is on break during the week follow a double issue (which the last two were).

Taken from another forum:
12/19 : Shônen Jump #03-04 (Raw around 12/14) (Bleach Chapter 477)
12/26 : No Shônen Jump
01/04 : Shônen Jump #05-06 (Raw around 12/24) (Bleach Chapter 478)
01/09 : No Shônen Jump
01/16 : Shônen Jump #08 (Raw around 01/11) (Bleach Chapter 479)

Nope, there were no raws uploaded from last week, the mangastream chapters from yesterday are from next week's issue, and then there's another break after that, so we've got another two week wait. The magazine is on break during the week follow a double issue (which the last two were).

Taken from another forum:
12/19 : Shônen Jump #03-04 (Raw around 12/14) (Bleach Chapter 477)
12/26 : No Shônen Jump
01/04 : Shônen Jump #05-06 (Raw around 12/24) (Bleach Chapter 478)
01/09 : No Shônen Jump
01/16 : Shônen Jump #08 (Raw around 01/11) (Bleach Chapter 479)

briannnnn wrote:

laugh.gif
)

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

These crossfade samples will keep me occupied:

Alstroemeria Records - Killed Dancehall
Syrufit - Avidya (scroll down for crossfade)
ALiCE'S EMOTiON - Ghost Region

I'll probably find some other stuff to listen to if there's good buzz around it.

briannnnn wrote:

laugh.gif
)

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

These crossfade samples will keep me occupied:

Alstroemeria Records - Killed Dancehall
Syrufit - Avidya (scroll down for crossfade)
ALiCE'S EMOTiON - Ghost Region

I'll probably find some other stuff to listen to if there's good buzz around it.

Theres no way i can see zoro not learning haki and alot of other unknown stuff after training with hawkeye

Theres no way i can see zoro not learning haki and alot of other unknown stuff after training with hawkeye

Back
Top Bottom