The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

Bleach...:smh:...and not in a good way.
Maybe I'm alone in this regard, but I just feel like this recent development was a cheap turn of events.
It's like Kubo had a deadline to meet for delivering the next installment of the manga, realized that he couldn't come up with anything that was original and half decent, so he "accidentally" glanced over a few Naruto chapters for inspirations, and voila, we have the makings of this new Bleach arc.
Ichigo has secret quincy powers because his mom was actually a quincy. Moreover her quincy reitsu had been lying dormant in Ichigo all this time just waiting for the right moment to manifest. Sound eerily familiar--ohh yeah, that's right--reminds me of naruto having soulful conversations with Minato and Kushina; who had their chakras embedded into his chakra for his protection. Ichigo being oblivious to his origins--ohh yeah, yet another plot development bearing some semblance to Naruto.
What's next? Ohh perhaps it will be revealed the Ichigo is actually related to the Soul King; maybe his long lost son? See Naruto being the son of the fourth Hokage reference here.
First the dmz hyperbolic time chamber rip-off, and now the blantant naruto rip. This ishh is despicable...:lol: x :smh:

The coping/ripoff Naruto Story is kinda a stretch imo. He didn't really have a conversation with his mom, or even realize what was happening until afterwards when he was told the truth. Now that I think about it, Naruto's conversation inside his head with his parents lifespirit inside of him is basically exactly like Harry Potter's time talking with his parents inside of him who were protecting him all this time with loveblahblablha.

Anywyas this quincy power awakening when he was at his limits is more like when he went Hollow Beast mode when fighting Ulquiorra and near dead/pressed to his limits. And these aren't only times it has happened where some power suddenly awakened when he needed it. Or him showing up at the last moment during a major battle to save the day. They are just reusing their own plots and events. don't be surprised if Aizen comes back this arc and is fighting against the Quincy's alongside Ichigo and then for some reason Ichigo is near dead and the Hogyoku decides to bond with Ichigo, and then Ichigo wins vs the world.

But yes I was extremely disappointed with where this was headed from last week chapter when I figured his mom was a Quincy and they were just making Ichigo part everything in the Bleach Universe.

what happened at the end when Juha tried to stab him and then seemed surprised and was like "what? this is..."

did ichigo release something or was that just juha

Anywyas this quincy power awakening when he was at his limits is more like when he went Hollow Beast mode when fighting Ulquiorra and near dead/pressed to his limits. And these aren't only times it has happened where some power suddenly awakened when he needed it. Or him showing up at the last moment during a major battle to save the day. They are just reusing their own plots and events. don't be surprised if Aizen comes back this arc and is fighting against the Quincy's alongside Ichigo and then for some reason Ichigo is near dead and the Hogyoku decides to bond with Ichigo, and then Ichigo wins vs the world.

I sort of see the same thing happening.

as far as copying off naruto maybe not.

I mean this whole series we've always seen his mom be mentioned, but never the history of his dad and why his dad was banned from SS, and if his mom is quincy it half way would make sense as to why a random hollow woudl go after her, because she had some spirit power maybe tried to fight it.

I'm certainly not surprised by this. Ichigo has a faster more random power jump than Tsuna from reborn. so im not surprised. but it still seems as if he is too weak.

we sorta seen him come back to life when he fought Zaraki and got stabbed, I'm pretty sure this has no Tie in to that, but if he was smart he would probably go backe and show that.

I almost forgot about her, Claymore is such a good story going on.

btw i kno ive said this before but for anyh new people
if you haven't read these 3 you should

Shin Angyo Onshi (my personal favorite)
Ares
Veritas

if you need new manga in your lives

for Claymore i hope this "Isley" person shows up... they making him seem extremely strong!

just wondering... where are those abyssals zombie thingys :nerd:

Yea man Isley has been out of the picture for quite a while now. but he was one of my favorites, I hope moreback story on those top 3 warriors come out

Any guesses on how things are gonna turn out in Green Blood? I sense a war brewing. :smokin

Grimm Reaper is gonna live barely
Iron Butterfly's assassin prolly gonna live (also) but just barely as well and run off somewhere to recuperate (after he tells him who told him about his brother)
the Boss of the Grave Diggers prolly gonna find out that his son was the one that started this off and as a punishment will prolly take out a hand or something (cuz he won't kill his own son)

Last edited:
Did this dude Naruto jump into an alternate reality, while staying in his own? To fight both Obito AND Madara? I'm confused. It looked as if Obito sucked Kakashi into another realm, but then how did Naruto get there too?

This dude Naruto is a boss.

:x @ madara handling naruto and bee at the same time like its nothing :x

Did this dude Naruto jump into an alternate reality, while staying in his own? To fight both Obito AND Madara? I'm confused. It looked as if Obito sucked Kakashi into another realm, but then how did Naruto get there too?

This dude Naruto is a boss.

nah kakashi used his MS and left :smokin
dude got clapped up though when he came back he shoulda just took a little breather in there :lol:

dnaruto-3685605.jpg

Last edited:
what did kakashi mean when he said you dont have to be like me? :nerd: im confused
i think hes gonna die but i dont want him to :frown:

edit: just noticed kakashis sharingan is off for the first time in the page i posted :wow:
must be an error?

Last edited:
what did kakashi mean when he said you dont have to be like me? :nerd: im confused
edit: just noticed kakashis sharingan is off for the first time in the page i posted :wow:
must be an error?

No error about the sharingan. Kakashi isn't an Uchiha, and his eye (especially with Mangekyou activated) takes a lot of chakra to use. But we are in Naruto. Kakashi's done like 6 chidori's, and spams kamui. I'm surprised his sharingan hasn't gone away sooner.

must be an error?

No error about the sharingan. Kakashi isn't an Uchiha, and his eye (especially with Mangekyou activated) takes a lot of chakra to use. But we are in Naruto. Kakashi's done like 6 chidori's, and spams kamui. I'm surprised his sharingan hasn't gone away sooner.

yeah i know hes tired as hell but i never seen his sharingan off before assuming he couldnt turn it off since he always had to cover it

edit- you can still see the MS on mangastream guess it was an error on the website that translated it

Last edited:
Shunsui is looking pretty boss with that eyepatch. :pimp: I think he's gonna take Yama's place as captain commander.

Guy sensei comin through with that Afternoon Tiger. :pimp:

Poor Mocha in OP. :frown:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom