The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

5791A057-AA8A-4FC7-BA90-ABB3EA8248B7.jpeg

Man I just finished ep 2 of Jujutsu Kaisen, what is Kubo doing?

Already seeing the Naruto×Bleach vibes. This guy Gojo is Kakashi with his sleeping mask on all the time :lol:

I am trying to get my foot into voice acting already finished my demo and thinking of learning Japanese, can you elaborate on the "Yeah the voice acting in Japanese is definitely a lot smoother." Do you mean the delivery or you mean the timing? I ask because if by some miracle I stumble into doing the American version of a show we all like I do it some justice.

Dude that’s awesome. I’d say both. The emotion and the voice fluctuations fit better. Like the exaggerations fit really well. A good example would be kaguya sama season 2 sub vs dub. I watched the first season subbed because there was no dub. Season 2 has a dub so I checked it out and couldn’t make it past 5 minutes. The voices were too flat and not energetic enough. So check out the differences for that series. Good luck!

Watching demon slayer and it's just ok imo.

It's like the same thing over and over
Stronger opponent....need stronger attack......demon remembers sad thing

The art is beautiful at times tho.

If it was longer I would probably drop it.

Watching demon slayer and it's just ok imo.

It's like the same thing over and over
Stronger opponent....need stronger attack......demon remembers sad thing

The art is beautiful at times tho.

If it was longer I would probably drop it.
Storywise it's average to me but I do like the characters. The animation, art style and sound design take it to a whole new level. Watching the new episode every week was like watching a beautiful painting unfold every time. I've read ahead a bit in the manga and it definitely strongly improves.

Dude that’s awesome. I’d say both. The emotion and the voice fluctuations fit better. Like the exaggerations fit really well. A good example would be kaguya sama season 2 sub vs dub. I watched the first season subbed because there was no dub. Season 2 has a dub so I checked it out and couldn’t make it past 5 minutes. The voices were too flat and not energetic enough. So check out the differences for that series. Good luck!
I think Code Geass has what I would consider a good dub but I still find it painful to listen to in comparison to the original.

The dub actor for Charles does a great job but idk, I just don't think any dub even compares to original Japanese. It's just a really pleasant language to listen to in my opinion. English can't do justice to characters like HxH Hisoka voiced in Japanese.

i like the way the Japanese language sounds.

when he says "munch, munch, chomp, chomp, gobble gobble, gulp" 1:40
it sound so much cooler in the sub
everything does

Back
Top Bottom