The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

OP chapter spoilers

Bruh

Just read this. This is one of those moments where we have had years to prepare for this moment, but I still ain't ready. :lol:
I feel like the break next week is gonna be more excruciating than the timeskip break. :lol:

Reactions: OTG
Anybody ever see "Kabaneri of the Iron Fortress"? It kinda feels like a steam-punk/feudal Japan hybrid mixed with a zombie apocalypse and Snow Piercer. The **** is good.

Also finished Fire Force and Jujutsu Kaisan and they were both enjoyable, enjoyed Fire Force a bit more.

Kabaneri was pretty hot in here when it first appeared. I loved that show. It gave me a newfound appreciation for muscular women. When homegirl dropped the top half of her engineer suit to pull the lever, beautiful I tell you. :lol:

Just read this. This is one of those moments where we have had years to prepare for this moment, but I still ain't ready. :lol:
I feel like the break next week is gonna be more excruciating than the timeskip break. :lol:
bro this might be the biggest chapter in history. they had to lock down the first spoiler thread and start a second one because it got too busy :lol:

bro this might be the biggest chapter in history. they had to lock down the first spoiler thread and start a second one because it got too busy :lol:
It'll definitely be the biggest one till we actually find out or see what One Piece is, for sure. Friday (and Sunday) can't come soon enough. :lol:

Anybody ever see "Kabaneri of the Iron Fortress"? It kinda feels like a steam-punk/feudal Japan hybrid mixed with a zombie apocalypse and Snow Piercer. The **** is good.

Also finished Fire Force and Jujutsu Kaisan and they were both enjoyable, enjoyed Fire Force a bit more.

I watched it a few years ago. it was great.

Kabaneri was pretty hot in here when it first appeared. I loved that show. It gave me a newfound appreciation for muscular women. When homegirl dropped the top half of her engineer suit to pull the lever, beautiful I tell you. :lol:

speaking of muscular women.

:emoji_blush::emoji_blush::emoji_blush:

Screenshot_20220309-140917_TikTok.jpg

Looks like after years of waiting, we'll finally get to see Saitama vs Garou in the manga very soon. :lol:

just finished this. solid B or B+.

Back
Top Bottom