The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

Oda is the worst power scaler ever. Kizaru already packed up gear 4 in 1 chapter…. like bruh kaido was going toe to toe with gear 4 with luffy. what happened tk advance conq, adv observation, and advance armament haki 💀

Watching JJK. One thing I think fans aren’t going to like is how OP and plot no jutsu mahito is in this arc. I know it was def a turn off for me reading

Who is the last one in this pic?

1694674427232.png

Oda is the worst power scaler ever. Kizaru already packed up gear 4 in 1 chapter…. like bruh kaido was going toe to toe with gear 4 with luffy. what happened tk advance conq, adv observation, and advance armament haki 💀
I mean originally Kaido one shotted gear 4 Luffy and then imprisoned him so it’s still consistent.

Luffy is obviously not coating his attacks with conqueror’s haki to start.

Mei Mei’s weird, little assistant boy hypeman was weird last ep. I saw people provide some info in a youtube video and gross.

na theres def conq haki. when luffy kicked kizaru in based form, you see black lightning appearing.
They are coated. But I was thinking that also while reading. I did think that Gear 4 was as effective, well I guess I expected more from it. But overall, good chapter. I really want to see Sakazuki get washed

Mannnnn My Hero Academia is nuts right now. :wow:

I GOT so hyped to see Stain show up! What a friggin moment!

AFO vs All Might & Stain :wow::wow::wow:

Next chapter gonna be wild!

• Luffy prepares to throw Kizaru away.
  • Atlas is about to go to the lower zone to change Kizaru's orders to the Pacifists.
  • Vegapunk goes with Atlas to the lower zone. Sanji decides to go with them as well.
  • Bonney is fighting the Marines in the lower zone.
  • Zoro Vs. Lucci, the latter is using his awakened form.
  • Luffy throws Kizaru away, but Kizaru returns with several copies of himself made of light and attacks him.
  • Kizaru prepares to attack the island's transport tubes in which Vegapunk, Sanji and Atlas are riding.
  • Luffy arrives in time to receive Kizaru's attack himself. The rest reach the lower area and Atlas changes Kizaru's orders.
  • The chapter ends with a glimpse of Saturn.

Back
Top Bottom