The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

Watching Netflix Hakusho and I’m laughing my *** off at the initial car accident. Sad they couldn’t afford to keep the music from the anime though

I think it's the first time in a show or movie i've seen where the camera kept focus on the body of the person run over. You see the truck smack him then the wheels go over his face.

I wasn’t even referring to so much as what it looked like (though that was unintentionally funny) but the fact they made him possessed and drive like that. That little boy didn’t notice the commotion or everyone screaming at the top of their lungs?

Got damn they changed alot

What the hell?

Dawg I was legit just talkin with some homies a couple months ago about how remakes for old shonen when alerted largely popular ones is an untapped market and would be a hit.

I think this is brilliant if we honest it is hard to reintroduce old DB/DBZ One Piece Bleach maybe even Naruto to new generations who grew up on demon slayer and JJK and I don’t think they would be wrong to say it’s not as easy to watch. Like I love dragon ball always will Goku vs frieza was 20 damn episodes that’s 5 months of ONE fight that was ridiculous then and would be ridiculous now. I love it and would struggle to rewatch that now. A OG dragon ball and Z remake with modern pacing and animation would hit like crack. Same with one piece

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom