The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

umm you aint see all the other slides/pictures in the reddit post?
Yeah I don’t know much about one piece but the Reddit post makes a pretty convincing argument.

And the comments seem like people have known about this for a while :lol:

Oda a swagger jacker?

Yeah I don’t know much about one piece but the Reddit post makes a pretty convincing argument.

And the comments seem like people have known about this for a while :lol:

Oda a swagger jacker?

smh i knew oda was a fraud. there was no way hes better than kishi-GOAT-to

JJK season finale was kind of a letdown. A character showed up last ep and did nothing, didn’t even show what their technique was.

Tsukumo. All we see is she has that blue centipede pokemon flying next to her. She also said she has her crew with her but we don’t see any of them.
Ohhh ok. Yea you might be waitin awhile before you see her technique. Probably in 4 yrs IMO. I would read the manga if you ever get a chance especially since JJK is ending next year.

Tsukumo. All we see is she has that blue centipede pokemon flying next to her. She also said she has her crew with her but we don’t see any of them.
You’re not gonna see it for years based on the current anime schedule. It’s worth it though. Sorta. Actually maybe not tbh depending on how you feel about it :lol:

Just finished Vinland Saga season 1.

Very solid.

RIP to my ashy brother and king Askeladd

Im p sure that’s how Mappa was formed in the first place 💀
Were they the ones that helped make One Punch Man s1? I remember that Madhouse had used so many assets to animate s1 and that's why it was so good but couldn't keep those assets to do s2 which is why quality went way down.

Just bought the Crying Freeman set on Blu-Ray from Crunchy Roll... along with Gunbuster (blind buy but supposed to be good) and a cheap E7 AO set. Time to finally retire my CF DVD set!

Back
Top Bottom