The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

1704326407626.png

1704326422425.png

i HIGHLY recommend you read the manga after season 1. Season 2 is a very slow burn but goes by pretty quick in the manga. The manga is just superior imo.

Despite the slow pace the writing and execution for season 2 has been great imo.

Definitely didn't go as I had envisioned coming off of season 1.

both seasons of Vinland saga are great to me
Exactly. Seeing Thorfinn mature as an adult was one of the best things about the farm arc. How he handled himself was such a welcome change compared to his younger days. Plus the never ending cycle of violence and fighting that people wanted the series to be is how we get another AoT. :lol:

Exactly. Seeing Thorfinn mature as an adult was one of the best things about the farm arc. How he handled himself was such a welcome change compared to his younger days. Plus the never ending cycle of violence and fighting that people wanted the series to be is how we get another AoT. :lol:

Yup.. the depth to the character and the little aspects of everything that was going on.. even within the season the growth you see from dude

I read up to until they actually started sailing for vinland. it got boring around there and I dropped it.

everything before that was peak though. farm arc was one of my favorite.

Thoughts on blue exorcist?

debating if it’s worth the watch or not
Not worth it. I think the las bit of episodes (correct me if I am wrong) were all anime originals because the source material was taking some time to complete.

Back
Top Bottom