The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

They're gonna release the whole arc in one go? That's crazy cuz it isn't even over in the Manga. Netflix crazy.
They’re releasing Delicious in Dungeon as a weekly so OP will be the same. Toei literally also can’t produce OP that fast :lol:

They're gonna release the whole arc in one go? That's crazy cuz it isn't even over in the Manga. Netflix crazy.
They're probably gonna do a part 1 and part 2 thing.

This is probably a sign EH arc is ending soon this year given Oda's relationship with netflix. He might even let them know.

Buster call aint got nothin on whatever that is called. It looked amazing animated.
Right. That was a nuke level destruction. It was cool to see it animated.
Speaking on the animation is this going to be the art style for the arc? Kind a like how Wano art changed.

image0.jpeg

Right. That was a nuke level destruction. It was cool to see it animated.
Speaking on the animation is this going to be the art style for the arc? Kind a like how Wano art changed.
this was on a whole nother level though it was like ichibes fight from bleach like is that his power of his something?😵‍💫

I have a jujutsu kaisen theory for both the anime and manga. It’s not really a spoiler because it’s more me speculating as to the nature of a main character but just in case:

I think Yuji is a clone of Sukuna

I have a jujutsu kaisen theory for both the anime and manga. It’s not really a spoiler because it’s more me speculating as to the nature of a main character but just in case:

I think Yuji is a clone of Sukuna
Maybe? Who knows what Kenjaku been schemin for centuries. There is the popular twin theory tho which talks bout why Sukuna has 4 arms & a curse on the

Maybe? Who knows what Kenjaku been schemin for centuries. There is the popular twin theory tho which talks bout why Sukuna has 4 arms & a curse on the
I have a theory about Sukuna’s power coming from eating his twin (it’s implied he absorbs other techniques through cannibalism, and the whole knife CT/malevolent “kitchen” translation thing).

But I wasn’t sure how it would tie in to Yuji. Since Kenjaku is confirmed to have been messing around with genetics, surrogacy, and had some sort of relationship with Sukuna in the past I thought Yuji being the clone that took makes sense.

latest OP episodes been getting some controversy

with how toei kept showing bonnie’s melons even though she’s only 12 years old. obviously at that form she older than 12 but her true age is 12 and people are saying it’s child pron

• Chapter 1104 "Thanks Dad"
  • Kuma's punch lands on Saturn.
  • Everyone is surprised to see Kuma.
  • Saturn got hurt severely by Kuma's attack and lost a limb as a result of the damage.
  • Kizaru wakes up and is able to move again. He starts attacking the Straw Hats.
  • The Straw Hats can move because Saturn got damaged, and they attempt to fight back.
  • The marines prepare for the destruction of Egghead.
  • Saturn regrows his limb and recovers.

Dawg Usher just gave the biggest JJK Spoiler to millions of people in his latest Tiktok lmaooooooooooo.

1997 Berserk on blu ray for pre order. if you know, finding the 1997 version is pretty hard without jumping through loops or illegal sites (eng sub)

Back
Top Bottom