The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

New OP chapter is out.
Speaking of Buster calls! Here we go!!!

at this point of the story buster calls are hardly even terrifying imo. it’s just 5 vice admirals bombing an island. Vice admirals are weak af now. they were more terrifying back in robin’s backstory cause everyone was so weak

Just got into Vinland Saga. I’m big on history, though I was never interested in Viking/Norsemen. But this show is solid and I look forward to watching an anime that’s a bit more grounded and story/character driven.

Last edited:
Did you read spoilers for this week? :nerd:

ITS TIME
Chapter's out.

I think one of the spoilers was incorrect though. Without being too specific I think the character the spoiler writer thought Sukuna is talking about was wrong and it's actually another person that Suk is referring to and it was just a context/translation quirk. When you read the chapter you'll know what I mean.

But yes indeed

its-time-ufc.gif

At least until Gege trolls us again with something horrible :lol: :smh:

Chapter's out.

I think one of the spoilers was incorrect though. Without being too specific I think the character the spoiler writer thought Sukuna is talking about was wrong and it's actually another person that Suk is referring to and it was just a context/translation quirk. When you read the chapter you'll know what I mean.

But yes indeed

its-time-ufc.gif

At least until Gege trolls us again with something horrible :lol: :smh:
I might have to legitimately drop the manga if THAT happens :smh:

I might have to legitimately drop the manga if THAT happens :smh:

Protect Yuta and Hakari at all costs!

But Kenjaku already said that Yuta would have lost to Geto if Geto hadn't divided up his forces, so... :smh:

Though to be fair... Gege also told us repeatedly that Sukuna would lose to Gojo and Yuji would get one shotted by Sukuna and neither has been true, so... 🤞

zoro was ready to let off. I wonder if we are going to see the new pacifistas. barthomo kuma
was one of the characters that stood out to me during saboady.

Back
Top Bottom