The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

Catarina Devon touched Saturn and can now transofrm her appearance as him... yea things are about to get crazy.

Maki coming in for the 4th quarter

After Sukuna has already offed Yuji, Yuta, and Rika with that broken *** special move of his.

SMH Gege is such a troll :lol:

I'm getting tired of this. He better not touch Hakari or I'm rolling up on him like Toji!

Man OP is getting crazy. idk about yall but this arc animated has me all confused about haki. Has the red lightning we have seen since shanks been conquerors? Or some conquerors and some advanced armorment? Cause BB display crazy haki all of a sudden. Also Van Augur one shoting Cackers soldiers was crazy.

ov7y8zvr31jc1.jpeg

oda is hilarious

After Sukuna has already offed Yuji, Yuta, and Rika with that broken *** special move of his.

SMH Gege is such a troll :lol:

I'm getting tired of this. He better not touch Hakari or I'm rolling up on him like Toji!
I think Yuji might still be alive. The slash doesn't look like it cut him in half compared to Yuta.

Boruto OP as f*ck.... Sonned Code. Cukked Mitsuki. And it's been implied that Kawaki can't see the hands either :smh:

OP spoilers are out.
void century reveal coming soon?
If so I hope its just a little bit of detail to impact some kind of event in the world but not too much cause I think we should solve the mystery of the void century through Robin.

Took my daughter to watch the Demon Slayer "movie" last night lol.

What a freaking cash grab. I didn't need to re-watch the final episode from last season.

But I did enjoy finally seeing Serpent and Wind Hashira do their thing.

Hoping this season will be better than last lol

Back
Top Bottom