The Official Black Mirror Thread: Season 6 on Netflix Now

The pig episode is becoming more and more prophetic 🤦🏾‍♂️ business entities are basing their stance on the opinion of the general public more and more.

Every time this thread gets bumped I get extremely hopeful only to be let down |l:lol:

I’m definitely good on that brain chip technology but if it is the technology does mature and prove itself then I’m sure maybe not in our lifetimes but eventually most folks will have it

I was in a text Chain with the Family today, sick relative and ppl were offering prayers and thoughts. Those comments were getting likes and loves left and right.
All I could think about was the episode with Thick *** Best she had ever looked Bryce Dallas Howard where her whole access to a decent life disappeared because she kept getting bad reviews and dislikes.
Everybody loves San Junipero and it’s Great, but NOSEDIVE one one of the few that I liked better.

Last edited:
I was in a text Chain with the Family today, sick relative and ppl were offering prayers and thoughts. Those comments were getting likes and loves left and right.
All I could think avail was the episode with Thick *** Best she had ever looked Bryce Dallas Howard where her whole access to a decent life disappeared because she kept getting bad reviews and dislikes.
Everybody loves San Junipero but there are so many more I liked better.
San Junipero has become like the surface entry level Black Mirror episode.

It's not that deep but got enough sci-fi for ppl to think it is and dive in. Plus the love story is what's really carrying it.

It's not a White Christmas or Be Right Back or Entire History of You but like I said there's levels.

San Junipero has become like the surface entry level Black Mirror episode.

It's not that deep but got enough sci-fi for ppl to think it is and dive in. Plus the love story is what's really carrying it.

It's not a White Christmas or Be Right Back or Entire History of You but like I said there's levels.
Robert Downey Jr has slow played TF out of doing the film for Entire History of You.
He bought the rights to it immediately after seeing the episode and promised a film.
That’s at a time when the only MARVEL film of his was IRONMAN. **** got so big he probably shelved The FILM for life.
**** sucks

Robert Downey Jr has slow played TF out of doing the film for Entire History of You.
He bought the rights to it immediately after seeing the episode and promised a film.
That’s at a time when the only MARVEL film of his was IRONMAN. **** got so big he probably shelved The FILM for life.
**** sucks
I remember when I heard of that news and it came to mind that I'm not even sure the movie would be better than the episode.

Downey and his production company have lost interest and I'm pretty sure the rights have lapsed.

Last edited:
All I could think about was the episode with Thick *** Best she had ever looked Bryce Dallas Howard where her whole access to a decent life disappeared because she kept getting bad reviews and dislikes.
Everybody loves San Junipero and it’s Great, but NOSEDIVE one one of the few that I liked better.
Don't know how but that was the first episode I ever watched. Then went back and saw the previous seasons. Kind of a let down but got through some of the other episodes.
I need to rewatch black mirror..
About to right now, pour up some bourbon and chill for the rest of the evening. ABout to watch USS Calistor with discount Matt Damon.

I've got an excellent idea for an episode. I need to find a way to pitch it to the creators.

Just found this thread on Reddit with plenty of good show ideas too. Not gonna reveal mine bc I'm tryna get paid. Like DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican said about designs, why put it on the net for the big wigs to steal your idea.

Last edited:
I've got an excellent idea for an episode. I need to find a way to pitch it to the creators.

Just found this thread on Reddit with plenty of good show ideas too. Not gonna reveal mine bc I'm tryna get paid. Like DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican said about designs, why put it on the net for the big wigs to steal your idea.

:lol: @ entire thread of ppl giving away ideas for free.

Watch some producer go and make a new show off that :lol:

:lol: @ entire thread of ppl giving away ideas for free.

Watch some producer go and make a new show off that :lol:
I legit got consumed in some of them and have been thinking about it since that day. I just had a topic l wanted to explore, they are in there laying out entire storylines.

Back
Top Bottom