The Official Black Mirror Thread: Season 6 on Netflix Now

On episode 4 and I'm not overly impressed with this season. Flashes of promise but falls flat.

Well God Damn.
I only thought Episode 1 was good, and then I watched Episode 2.
Buddy, that **** smacked.
What a turn of events.
I thought Janet/Mum was creepy AF and o just couldn’t put my finger on it, but yea….yea.
Yea. ****.

Maybe i missed it
but what was the technology/social media gimmick of the demon one?
I enjoyed the episode, but i feel like I watched something from a completely different show, most of this season felt like that

Joan is awful/Beyond the Sea were the only ones that tried to emulate what this show used to be.

Maybe i missed it
I enjoyed the episode, but i feel like I watched something from a completely different show, most of this season felt like that

Joan is awful/Beyond the Sea were the only ones that tried to emulate what this show used to be.

I think that is what a lot of people are saying…this season wasn’t like the Black Mirror episodes we were accustomed to. Not sure if writers changed or what.

I think that is what a lot of people are saying…this season wasn’t like the Black Mirror episodes we were accustomed to. Not sure if writers changed or what.

It's def obvious they are running out of ideas.
There is a reason why those first few "seasons" were like 2-3 episodes each.
The show seems to be going backwards too,
it hasn't really evolved or had that :pimp: :wow: since the San Junipero Episode.

The Mazey Day/Loch Henry one could've easily been in S1.
Hell, they might've been classics
The episodes aren't horrible,
it was more like "you guys are better than this"
Or really.........that was it.

Also looked it up and The creator wrote all of this seasons episodes.
So it's all on him

Beyond the Sea is not going to end well, like at all.

I already see what’s about to happen, dude gonna murk him, lock him outside the ship and resume his life with his wife.

Man these all feel like Charlie Brooker BIack Mirror epsidoes to me. Rolling into number four now, still avoiding reading the thread(or trying)so it makes it a tad difficult to post as I’m not super disciplined and keep trying to accidentally sneak a peek.

Before I started I saw the “I liked episdoe 1 but it didn’t feel Black Mirror on some episodes it was like horror”…..something like that.

Strongly disagree at the moment, this is text book Charlie.

WTF MAZEY!
Okay I missed something.
I gotta rewatch this one.
Like, TF did I miss?
The shrooms did it?
The body in the street that she hit, bit her?
How TF?!!!!!

Where the Black Afro sporting die with the black nails and white fur I keep seeing on the Screen Posters? They must’ve saved him for the last Episdoe.

“Striking Vipers”

IMG_3336.gif

Season 6 was sensational.
I liked every episode this go, not even a half way good, they were all on point.
That’s the stuff I remember🙃

When I heard a few months back Charlie was still writing and no date announced I thought it would be a short Season, and they gave us 6.
I don’t think any will ever surpass Season1 for me but 6 dips it’s toes.

Total rewatch.

can’t say it added and not that i can remember every instance but in the past it seemed like they used the familiar faces more like cameos & side characters, not the principal main actor(s). for this season in particular, and it could be my bias because i was not into any of the stories/my expectations of black mirror, but the established faces seems like cover for some mediocre narratives
Bryce Dallas was star of her own episode.

Almost gave up on this show after the last season.

This latest one was really good. Mazey Day was the only one I wasn't completely satisfied with

I really enjoyed this season. I’m not mad at them getting into different themes and genres either.

They lost their way for a few years with Bandersnatch and last season, but the concepts were probably just getting stale.

Last edited:
Bandersnatch was weak AF to me. Season 5 was lackluster upon rewatch too.

Striking VIpers was meh to me (not even because of the AYO factor).

I actually liked Smithereens but I have stated that I like their episodes mostly based in reality.

Rachel, Jack and Ashley Too was weak as well.

S6 > S5.

Bandersnatch was weak AF to me. Season 5 was lackluster upon rewatch too.

Striking VIpers was meh to me (not even because of the AYO factor).

I actually liked Smithereens but I have stated that I like their episodes mostly based in reality.

Rachel, Jack and Ashley Too was weak as well.

S6 > S5.
Season 5 was probably the worst Season, but I had to like it.
It had been gone so long I was willing to take anything I could get.
I even tried to stomach Bandersnatch......

Maybe i missed it

Yeah those 2 were very on brand. Beyond the Sea probably the best episode, Joan was whack. The others were just horror types. :lol: I liked them though, but yeah not very BM like.

Last edited:
Finishing up the last episode now. 3 outta the 4 been good but yea definitely missing that future twilight zone factor as of late.

this new season was the weakest cant believe we waited years for 5 mediocre episodes only one was good was ep 5

Back
Top Bottom