The Official Boxing Day Thread: All Deals in here!

i never actually shop on boxing day... especially in the morning.. i just go to metrotown(cuz its warm) by skytrain in the late afternoon to see whats up andall.. i like to see a big crowd once in a while hehe

Originally Posted by JayLove06

Originally Posted by Carlos Tevez

I'm going to try and avoid Boxing Day shopping in the future.

1+ hour to find a parking spot.

Lineups to get inside a store

Lineups to try something on

Lineups to pay

Lineups to grab a bite

Lineups in the Men's washroom to take a pi.ss

When you find some good looking jeans, they are 38 x 34. When you find a nice shirt it's XXL.

My experience was sickening today
sick.gif
Holla!

It sucks finding a nice pair of jeans and they're 32x30 or a nice sweater and it's a small...lol...I hear ya...I avoided most of the busy stores (except for goodfoot) and still came up with some great deals. I'm so steamed that I didn't hit up nike on bloor earlier...it was either there or goodfoot and I picked GF....fukkin fukkery!
Buddy, which stores did you hit up? I'm a 32x30 and wear small/medium and I could not find ANYTHING in my size
smh.gif

I planned on going to Yorkdale but it looked like a 20 minute wait just to get off the highway so I went to Vaughan Mills instead. 11am BTW...getting up at 7amduring holidays is nearly impossible for me
laugh.gif

wow i wish i knew about the nike @ bloor sale. i been wantin to pick up those gucci Is.

nike @ vmills was 50% off too. Jordan Force V fusions in the fire red colorway sold out like hotcakes. i picked up a much needed pair of winter boots - air max90 boots for $45 tax in.

someone inquired about the best place to cop an XBOX. Sam's Club Richmond Hill has the XBOX 60 gig bundle for $235. Comes with kung fu panda and legoindiana jones. i went in at 2pm on boxing day and they had tons. considering the 20gig arcarde edition has been priced at $200 for a few months, i figured thiswas a good buy.

i heard Holt Renfrew Last Call at vmills had a good boxing day sale. my boy picked up some seven jeans for $70.

entire lacoste store was 50%-70% off at vmills too.

i'm sure the sales are still going on, but selection is obviously more limited now.

sorry about the late pass, haven't been on here in a few days

Originally Posted by JayLove06

I'm going to try and avoid Boxing Day shopping in the future.

1+ hour to find a parking spot.

Lineups to get inside a store

Lineups to try something on

Lineups to pay

Lineups to grab a bite

Lineups in the Men's washroom to take a pi.ss

When you find some good looking jeans, they are 38 x 34. When you find a nice shirt it's XXL.

My experience was sickening today
sick.gif
Holla!

It sucks finding a nice pair of jeans and they're 32x30 or a nice sweater and it's a small...lol...I hear ya...I avoided most of the busy stores (except for goodfoot) and still came up with some great deals. I'm so steamed that I didn't hit up nike on bloor earlier...it was either there or goodfoot and I picked GF....fukkin fukkery!
Buddy, which stores did you hit up? I'm a 32x30 and wear small/medium and I could not find ANYTHING in my size
smh.gif

I planned on going to Yorkdale but it looked like a 20 minute wait just to get off the highway so I went to Vaughan Mills instead. 11am BTW...getting up at 7am during holidays is nearly impossible for me
laugh.gif
Ransom, Gap had mad smaller sizes....Those PRPS for $100 were a good steal too IMO.

Originally Posted by PrimeSole

I heard this is what was being said all day at GoodFoot, just to get in.

"Yo is Q here"
"Yo can you call Q"
"Hi Q told me to just come in"
"Im Q's Boy"

laugh.gif
moz-screenshot.jpg

[size=-1]
Laughing_hard.gif
[/size]

my boxing day was wonderful for me, got my xbox at walmart with the lineup being no longer than 10 minutes, and work was nothing that day, busy as hell atyorkdale but i didnt have to do %$%
pimp.gif

Just to confirm what dimsum posted, the Lacoste in Vaughan Mills is still 50-70% off but extremely limited in choices. A lot of (ugly) jackets left though. Idon't think there's anything going on at Nike right now. 40% off jeans at Gap, lots of sizes and styles.

I'm going to check out Stolen Riches tommorow, does anyone know what they have on sale?

man, winnipeg sucks we didn't have any really good sales here except for the local streetwear shop.

I got a lot of cool stuff.
21.6"inch monitor, router, nhl 09, a bunch of bluray movies, 8gb flashdrive, 16gb sdcard, oh and a Dell mini!

Back
Top Bottom