The Official COD:MW2 Thread vol. X-hours left!

glitch still works
indifferent.gif

tried it and it's funny but still
laugh.gif
smh.gif

got this dude going buck on me because I did it once....didn't do it again but it's pretty funny

nerd.gif

Yeah, some guy suggested creating a BBM group for the CoD NT players so we can just msg each other there to schedule play. I just got a BB, I think its a goodidea assuming theres enough support.

just played with the most annoying little 9 year old kid, 5 straight games he was on my team dude was averaging 1 kill a game

who still hasn't gotten a nuke here? i swear every time i hit 23 or 24 kills someone finds me in the bushes activating my chopper gunner and knifes me, oran entire team re spawns behind me. frustrating as hell.

whats the best solution to getting a nuke?

I joined the group earlier (Display name: Rafael.) We can create lists in BBM groups right? so we can make a list of members name/nt name and their gamer tag

joined the group, name is same as my SN

someone get the tourny started

the barcode is only for blackberry users, bbm=blackberry messenger. and if you do have it then just go to bbm and scroll down to scan group barcode and scanit.

Originally Posted by KeVeNMaYnE

joined the group, name is same as my SN

someone get the tourny started

the barcode is only for blackberry users, bbm=blackberry messenger. and if you do have it then just go to bbm and scroll down to scan group barcode and scan it.
So you need a BB to join right? If so I can't join. But I'm still down for the tourney.

I had like a 23 kill streak earlier today, but it says my longest kill streak is only 17

Does it not count all the kills from my harrier/pavelow?

Back
Top Bottom