The Official COD:MW2 Thread vol. X-hours left!

before i prestied, i was shooting down anything that went in the air with my stinger. had dudes upset, that they harriers, choppers, pavelows, etc were getting shot down before they even shot a single bullet
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
since i play ffa now, i have now need to shoot down stuff now, because 9 times out of 10 its my aircraft in the air doing work

just got my first nuke! damn, it feels good to be a gangsta. i was playing domination at terminal. silenced UMP, marathon, lightweight, commando. started 7 and 0. called in the harrier, which got me to 11 and 0. called in Gunnar Stahl aka the chopper gunner. i guess i got 11 kills with the chopper gunner and ended up at 22 and 0 once it ended. at this point my heart was racing. i decided to chill behind the metal detectors. i had to pick up an M4. got two kills quick. at this point i was nearing a heart attack. a guy came to the back part where i was, he def saw me first, i started shooting, he was jumping up and down. i thought for sure he was going to get me, but thankfully, i ended up putting enough bullets in him. immediately called in the nuke because it was going to be my first and i didnt want any possible disconnections, server errors, or migration bs. my team was losing too. i was going wild by this point. now it feels as if a huge weight has been lifted off of my back. i feel great, especially after this incident that happened last week....i was playing on highrise, chopper gunner got me to 24 and 0. i was chillin in the back room contemplating my next move. i decided to go out and try to make it to the stairs to hopefully find a guy running underneath the main level. when i go to turn the corner from the back room, i immediately run into an enemy. he knifed me before i even knew what just happened. there has never been a more disappointing moment in my gaming history than when that occurred. it has haunted me ever since. but now i feel happy that i finally accomplished this feat. oh yeah, and one of my friends that i usually run with had this to say about my nuke...."deathmatch or it doesnt count". do the rest of you feel this way too?

I feel like I am always the ONE on my team that has to shoot stuff down. I'm sick of it. I also feel I am typically the first to be taken out by a Harrier or whatever is up there in the sky.

Originally Posted by RiceBaLLer2

and one of my friends that i usually run with had this to say about my nuke...."deathmatch or it doesnt count". do the rest of you feel this way too?

f that, a nukes a nuke

I don't have one yet, my highest is 21

One thing I hate is when somebody follows me when a predator missile is bout to come down....DON'T FOLLOW ME.

also for the AC130, how do you change the gun thingy? Like 25 mm and whatever.

Originally Posted by Banks2Pierce

I feel like I am always the ONE on my team that has to shoot stuff down. I'm sick of it. I also feel I am typically the first to be taken out by a Harrier or whatever is up there in the sky.

qft, man i hate having the stinger as my secondary but nobody else takes out the enemies air support, hell if i even see a UAV in the air it's going down.

and one of my friends that i usually run with had this to say about mynuke...."deathmatch or it doesnt count". do the rest of you feel thisway too?

I've had most of my Nukes in FFA, wouldn't that take more 'skill' than getting it in TDM  since you can only go up to 30 kills? 
nerd.gif

eek.gif

*checks leaderboards
*Looks for labrrev's GT
*gives kudos

-The Juice

Thanks sir.
pimp.gif

Btw, when is someone gonna set up that tourney?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

f that, a nukes a nuke

One thing I hate is when somebody follows me when a predator missile is bout to come down....DON'T FOLLOW ME.

I think you just press triangle.

I've been using the akimbo mini uzi with stopping power and rapid fire recently...theyr meaner than shotguns at close range
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by IMASOLEMAN18

Originally Posted by VanillaGorillaDX

I feel like predator missiles always go for me.
smh.gif

i feel the same way, everytime i always say its gonna kill me, and BOOM!
yup, i'm always like "WHY meeee??" and i see the kill cam and this dude goes ACROSS the entire map and kills me...
frown.gif

Originally Posted by maddog345

f that, a nukes a nuke

I think you just press triangle.

yep or Y on the 360.

Originally Posted by IMASOLEMAN18

Originally Posted by VanillaGorillaDX

I feel like predator missiles always go for me.
smh.gif

i feel the same way, everytime i always say its gonna kill me, and BOOM!
yup, i'm always like "WHY meeee??" and i see the kill cam and this dude goes ACROSS the entire map and kills me...
frown.gif
or i'll clearly see like 4 of my teammates literally right next to each other and they moron gets me all by myself
indifferent.gif

and one of my friends that i usually run with had this to say about my nuke...."deathmatch or it doesnt count". do the rest of you feel this way too?

f that, a nukes a nuke

I find it harder to get a streak going in domination,
I got my first nuke in a deathmatch on High Rise.
without camping, it was pretty fun to get the first one!

a nuke is a nuke though I agree with you JFMartin

and to cycle through weapons I believe you press triangle on the ac130.

Originally Posted by its Labrev

and one of my friends that i usually run with had this to say about mynuke...."deathmatch or it doesnt count". do the rest of you feel thisway too?

I've had most of my Nukes in FFA, wouldn't that take more 'skill' than getting it in TDM  since you can only go up to 30 kills? 
nerd.gif

eek.gif

*checks leaderboards
*Looks for labrrev's GT
*gives kudos

-The Juice

Thanks sir.
pimp.gif

nerd.gif

Real talk though, I know you are dope at this game......but I KNOW you HAVE to be padding your scores my dude. The reason I say this, is because I got some heavy hitters on my friendslist. Like players that win money tourneys and could be considered "pro" and NONE of their scores are even close to yours. Smells a little fishy my dude. But like I said I know you got skills

-The Juice

Originally Posted by its Labrev

nerd.gif

eek.gif

*checks leaderboards
*Looks for labrrev's GT
*gives kudos

-The Juice

Thanks sir.
pimp.gif

nerd.gif

We need a 360 tourney!

Originally Posted by V1nsanity3

f that, a nukes a nuke

I find it harder to get a streak going in domination,
I got my first nuke in a deathmatch on High Rise.
without camping, it was pretty fun to get the first one!

a nuke is a nuke though I agree with you JFMartin

and to cycle through weapons I believe you press triangle on the ac130.
oh aiight

I got my first AC 130 yesterday, I didn't know how to use the other weapons, so I just used the default gun. It was like a whole new world up there. The chopper gunner does more damage, but it's more easy to take out than a AC 130

Originally Posted by Across 110th st

is there a good tutorial on how to use the ac 130...i got one today and had no idea what the hell i was doing

basically you got three sets of ammo, a big bomb, 3 smaller bombs, and a gunner. you can switch between them @ any time you want.

Back
Top Bottom