The Official COD:MW2 Thread vol. X-hours left!

nerd.gif

gt: JDZZL02

Originally Posted by 23MichaelJordan45

Originally Posted by eNPHAN

Originally Posted by TerroristTim

ran a few games with henz mayor and duke.....Haven't played with this dude mayor in deep. Son was sayin he'd do anyhing for his boys camaro
laugh.gif
yo' mayor how u let that little French kid hit you with your own line though?
laugh.gif
lol@ stealing people's clan tags
roll.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
@ "hey (fill in GT) what's up; (fill in GT) hey man whats going on; (mayor) SHUT THE
47035c50ed10b7b643dd01280b23f6c2b469a60.gif
UP!

roll.gif

Derail is my new map to go for a nuke on.  Get to the middle building, set 1 claymore, wait for a kill or teammate to die, resupply with scavenger set claymore at other entrance, wait and peak out at times to get easy kills with M16/Tar + Spas with foregrip.  At 7 kills in no time, UAV up, drop Harrier on them, get to chopper gunner and its a piece of cake from there
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
.  Was close to one today, but I tried to go for a double kill and dude saw me, and it was too late to lay down and crawl back slowly
smh.gif
smh.gif
indifferent.gif

Glad you learned something but.....

All I ask in return is that you give credit.....if not in return, I'll just dead it

Originally Posted by thePHOking

Originally Posted by durantula

Originally Posted by bee easyy

www.gamebattles.com
someone start a NT team.

GB is STACKED with campers, really good competition on there tho.

exactly, I had a  GB match on COD4 on i think ambush... all they did is get the first 2 kills, and camped in one side of the map with m16's and frag x3...
that's why you should play search and destroy... none of that weaksauce team deathmatch crap.

my new favorite class:

M21 ERB with the ACOG
AA-12 with the grip

Marathon
Stopping Power
Commando

Originally Posted by NYCBaller34

ran a few games with henz mayor and duke.....Haven't played with this dude mayor in deep. Son was sayin he'd do anyhing for his boys camaro
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
@ "hey (fill in GT) what's up; (fill in GT) hey man whats going on; (mayor) SHUT THE
UP!

roll.gif

Derail is my new map to go for a nuke on.  Get to the middle building, set 1 claymore, wait for a kill or teammate to die, resupply with scavenger set claymore at other entrance, wait and peak out at times to get easy kills with M16/Tar + Spas with foregrip.  At 7 kills in no time, UAV up, drop Harrier on them, get to chopper gunner and its a piece of cake from there
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
.  Was close to one today, but I tried to go for a double kill and dude saw me, and it was too late to lay down and crawl back slowly
smh.gif
smh.gif
indifferent.gif

All I ask in return is that you give credit.....if not in return, I'll just dead it
roll.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by NYCBaller34

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
UP!

roll.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
indifferent.gif

laugh.gif
eek.gif
roll.gif

rollin up + watching an episode of southpark. ill be back online shortly.

i was mashing earlier... hope that trend continues.

mannnnn

when i have a low kdr in a game i get pissed and start doing stupid stuff (to further my poor kdr)

ended my last game 3-17

*does anybody have the "behind enemy lines" tag and how did you manage to get 10 kills with no killstreak?

Behind enemy lines took me the longest time for no damn reason!
laugh.gif

Play a game mode like Domination or Demolition or Sabotage and play defensively.

Scavenger, Silenced weapon + claymore and you should be straight on a FFA, too.

I'm an emblem/title %%#** though. Only missing 20 of the Titles before gun/prestige titles.

Stayed on this Presitge (7th) to do challenges until the map pack comes out, almost done 1000 UAVs/CUAVs, and the 1000 care packages.

I dunno if I'll get 1000 airstrikes and 1000 helicopters this Prestige. Maybe 9th.

Originally Posted by IRockTMacs

Behind enemy lines took me the longest time for no damn reason!
laugh.gif

Play a game mode like Domination or Demolition or Sabotage and play defensively.

Scavenger, Silenced weapon + claymore and you should be straight on a FFA, too.

I'm an emblem/title %%#** though. Only missing 20 of the Titles before gun/prestige titles.

Stayed on this Presitge (7th) to do challenges until the map pack comes out, almost done 1000 UAVs/CUAVs, and the 1000 care packages.

I dunno if I'll get 1000 airstrikes and 1000 helicopters this Prestige. Maybe 9th.

im also working on the 1000 uavs and care packages to...im like only 30 away with each...im really tempted to hop back on just to get it done

and i also have the behind enemy lines title
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by youngmoney

im also working on the 1000 uavs and care packages to...im like only 30 away with each...im really tempted to hop back on just to get it done

and i also have the behind enemy lines title
pimp.gif

Haha, you're much closer than me. 725 for CP's and 800 for UAVs.

Luckily I have till May to get the rest!

I play on my homeboy's gamer tag : Memphis2Atl I done got Omnicide twice so that's what we use as our title.

sitrep is really that $###?

i have to use ninja...silent footsteps+no heartbeat is
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom