The Official COD:MW2 Thread vol. X-hours left!

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

I swear every time I play with you fiends I see non stop +20's.
laugh.gif
smh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

i be killin dudes and seein like 3 differant gun shots goin at him
laugh.gif

i stole like 4 last stand kills
laugh.gif
smh.gif

GT is sirbedrock87

nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

I swear every time I play with you fiends I see non stop +20's.
laugh.gif
smh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
that +%%+ be mad funny.. Your response be mad late like u def was expecting the kill.. " +20... then i get sniped "
roll.gif

Yo who on?
After i finish my lil understand me im gonna hop on for a quick minute.

Edit: Ima be on till around 2am cst.
GT-Chicago Bully88
Message me and say you NT

lol, i just thought of a new clan tag...

in honor of mayor

[,Tho]

lol, nah imma stick to

[YNS]

i need to stop bsing and get back on...

Did I really just play for 5 hours straight last night?
smh.gif
laugh.gif
People stay getting mad at me because I fire RPG's like it's nothing. Got 2 separate triple kills with it on Afghan
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

saw your invite henz... i was helpin my homie murk the juggernauts on Spec Ops. ill be on later tonight tho.

nerd.gif

Here's a tip: If you want your K/D ratio to rise, delete the downloaded maps. Damn, there are nothing but über-noobs playing, anyone over level 3 prestige is a rare sight. I guarantee that your K/D ratio will go up and you'll feel like you're a pro at this game. I didn't feel comfortable with the new maps yet, and since they are constantly being dished out by the game, I deleted them. I'm just doing it to level up faster, I am so sick of waiting.. Right now I'm level 9 prestige level 57, but will re-download the map pack when I get to mid level 10.

Originally Posted by AdobeCS4

Did I really just play for 5 hours straight last night?
smh.gif
laugh.gif
People stay getting mad at me because I fire RPG's like it's nothing. Got 2 separate triple kills with it on Afghan
laugh.gif

lol, i used to do that until i found the glory of spas.

Originally Posted by Xtapolapacetl

Here's a tip: If you want your K/D ratio to rise, delete the downloaded maps. Damn, there are nothing but über-noobs playing, anyone over level 3 prestige is a rare sight. I guarantee that your K/D ratio will go up and you'll feel like you're a pro at this game. I didn't feel comfortable with the new maps yet, and since they are constantly being dished out by the game, I deleted them. I'm just doing it to level up faster, I am so sick of waiting.. Right now I'm level 9 prestige level 57, but will re-download the map pack when I get to mid level 10.
not that serious. but congrats on 10th prestige.

EDIT:

i like the new maps, personally.

Nick = the new me
laugh.gif
smh.gif
laugh.gif
Ima vouch for nick, son is a beast it was just 1 of those games that happen once in a while when you're playing with a team of savages & scavengers.. There has been plenty of times I only had like 3 kills so i'm thinking the game is still just getting started and I look at the score and we got like 50 kills.. Its like you fighting the other team and your teams for kills
smh.gif

Originally Posted by henz0

Nick = the new me
laugh.gif
smh.gif
laugh.gif
Ima vouch for nick, son is a beast it was just 1 of those games that happen once in a while when you're playing with a team of savages & scavengers.. There has been plenty of times I only had like 3 kills so i'm thinking the game is still just getting started and I look at the score and we got like 50 kills.. Its like you fighting the other team and your teams for kills
smh.gif
Yea right there will never be another Bigjoe...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Nick got it in everytime i played with him (||)

Originally Posted by Xtapolapacetl

Here's a tip: If you want your K/D ratio to rise, delete the downloaded maps. Damn, there are nothing but über-noobs playing, anyone over level 3 prestige is a rare sight. I guarantee that your K/D ratio will go up and you'll feel like you're a pro at this game.
Nah, find the right group of guys and your k/d will go up.

I was at 1.00 playing alone then I started playing with these dudes and I'm at 1.14 right now.

I average like 20ish kills a game, ignore that pic up there, it was one of those games.
laugh.gif

"If I was payin for them bullets I'd be a broke !*# motha $%*%#@... what the !$$! am I doing??"

roll.gif
roll.gif

so i played earlier today and went 37-1 and was a little tight cus i didnt have a nuke on. i set the nuke up and first game after i add it to the killstreak i get it. fastest nuke ever, literally went up a hill sniped 12 people then hid for the rest of the game and let harrier / chopper gunner do rest.

205bbsx.jpg

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

Originally Posted by jthagreat

to the ps3 players. how do i go about purchasing from the ps3 store (say the maps when they come out) without using my CC?

i dont want them havin my info, is there a way?
go buy a 20$ psn card from bestbuy

thx man

Back
Top Bottom