The Official COD:MW2 Thread vol. X-hours left!

Can't seem to get my K/D ratio over 1.57.
smh.gif

Mez - Just get some X11's or some X3's. I use X11's and I do perfectly fine with them.
The #'s I put up and the way I own in Search&Destroy can testify to that.
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

Nah I def do not do any tourneys but I do maintain my 2.00 K/D, plus I'm an audio head so I don't want to JUST hear footsteps. I want a nice real, full surround sound in my ears, I heard the cheaper stuff has weak bass or the hi's are too high, etc. I'm really picky when it comes to sound.

It's probably going to be a gift to me anyways so I figured I'd ask.
laugh.gif

What up NT me and my boys looking for a Niketalk battle. We got a squad of nine for some groundwar so if any of you want to get murked get a team together and post here or throw me a PM if you down. 360 tho

stonehenge13 wrote:
What up NT me and my boys looking for a Niketalk battle. We got a squad of nine for some groundwar so if any of you want to get murked get a team together and post here or throw me a PM if you down. 360 tho
Ground War though? 
grin.gif

Originally Posted by stonehenge13

I think me and the goons could make quick
nerd.gif
work of you guys...but I got +#*% to do on a friday night
laugh.gif

IF that Ground War ever went down, here's how the team should look (In my opinion).
laugh.gif

I don't mean to hurt anyone's feelings but judging off of gameplay x amount of wins this team would be unstoppable.

Myself.
Chicago Bully
ReignxSupreme
Rafool
iStealKills
Bullet Hacker
Brotha Noompsey
iwallop

Originally Posted by its Labrev

IF that Ground War ever went down, here's how the team should look (In my opinion).
laugh.gif

I don't mean to hurt anyone's feelings but judging off of gameplay x amount of wins this team would be unstoppable.

Myself.
Chicago Bully
ReignxSupreme
Rafool
iStealKills
Bullet Hacker
Brotha Noompsey
iwallop

2nhki87.gif

nah but this team would do work
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif

Myself.
Chicago Bully
ReignxSupreme
Rafool
iStealKills
Bullet Hacker
Brotha Noompsey
iwallop

^what mayor said. there's better people you aint mention that if teamed up, would do work. kansas know the deal
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Though

laugh.gif

Myself.
Chicago Bully
ReignxSupreme
Rafool
iStealKills
Bullet Hacker
Brotha Noompsey
iwallop

oh! your name aint on there
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAAHHA.

I would take everyone on here at once. im unstoppable.

i'd butt #%!! al yall right now.

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAAHHAAHHAHHHAA.

the people "its Labrev" posted are nuthin but ma little sidekicks.

once a sidekick, always a sidekick.

Originally Posted by doosta45

^what mayor said. there's better people you aint mention that if teamed up, would do work. kansas know the deal
nerd.gif

Who would replace anybody on that team though? I'd like to see a team of 9 people beat that team Labrev mentioned.

Mayor - There is a difference I choke, not camp.

EDIT:

Besides Real Mardid, I've seen his scores but never played with him probably why he was left off that team.

laugh.gif

Myself.
[color= rgb(102, 102, 102)]Chicago Bully[/color]
ReignxSupreme
Rafool
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]iStealKills[/color]
Bullet Hacker
Brotha Noompsey
[color= rgb(0, 0, 255)]iwallop[/color]

David ain't all that good...But than he also has an un-fair advantage over all of us from living in a trailer park his whole life though...

[color= rgb(0, 0, 255)]I be putting in more work than Mr.Capcity all the damn time...[/color]

[color= rgb(102, 102, 102)]Never seen him do work...Plus he a variant to my son the original COD4 ChicagoBully88[/color]

Originally Posted by Though

laugh.gif

Myself.
Chicago Bully
ReignxSupreme
Rafool
iStealKills
Bullet Hacker
Brotha Noompsey
iwallop

But on the reals, that really isn't the best team based off what I've seen. I know a few dudes who don't post here too much who put in work w/o the camping.

Back
Top Bottom