The Official COD:MW2 Thread vol. X-hours left!

Originally Posted by JordanDon23

Originally Posted by AdobeCS4

Originally Posted by IcyyyESR Two3

add me (on xbl): VandyManNYC

i'm on pretty much every night...id be down to run some games with you regulars,
bjcqhv.jpg

didnt know that a video game was really that serious
laugh.gif

...and by regulars i meant people that are on almost every night like i am, not just the people who post in this thread all the time

Originally Posted by IcyyyESR Two3

didnt know that a video game was really that serious
laugh.gif

...and by regulars i meant people that are on almost every night like i am, not just the people who post in this thread all the time

You're definitely going to have to earn your way into the GW Team. Play against us a couple games, if you do well the "leader" iwallop will boot who he thinks is unworthy and invite you.

Why do all you guys act like you're the best and on high horses over call of duty? This game takes zero skill...

copped the new map pack...dl'ed and installed, but where the hell are they.do I have to wait a few hrs or something??

KeVeNMaYnE wrote:
Why do all you guys act like you're the best and on high horses over call of duty? This game takes zero skill...
ea5axk.gif

Just saying, this game is a joke and can't even be considered a competitive game on that level
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

And I'm not even trying to say go play a real game like halo, just saying this game isn't hard. Yall talk sooo much smack over a game that is really easy
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by KeVeNMaYnE

KeVeNMaYnE wrote:

Just saying, this game is a joke and can't even be considered a competitive game on that level
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

And I'm not even trying to say go play a real game like halo, just saying this game isn't hard. Yall talk sooo much smack over a game that is really easy
laugh.gif

ea5axk.gif

KeVeNMaYnE wrote:
ea5axk.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

its funny how you don't take a lot of things seriously, like for example paying out on a bet you lost after you talked #@%* for the entire day
nerd.gif

#meatymouth

the NT BBM group says o hai!

Originally Posted by recycledpaper

KeVeNMaYnE wrote:
ea5axk.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

its funny how you don't take a lot of things seriously, like for example paying out on a bet you lost after you talked #@%* for the entire day
nerd.gif

#meatymouth

the NT BBM group says o hai!

nerd.gif
sup meatymouth

NT bbm
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by IMASOLEMAN18

im just kidding but we regulars only like to play with the regulars
This made me
laugh.gif
bc of that incident the other day.....

Patty....lol

finally got a nuke yesterday
smh.gif
laugh.gif

i always had the skills to get them but i never bothered to equip it, managed to get another one this morning too

Hit me up- Njfinest90.

Me, big bro or lil bro will be playing. Someone always on. I'm the better one, tho
grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom