The Official COD:MW2 Thread vol. X-hours left!

[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]Wait.....so if i trade in COD4 + COD5 ill get $40? or will i just get $40 off the game if im buyingthere?[/color]

Hope this gamestop joint works out $20 for MW2 and I can put the rest of the money I would have spent for the game towards renewing my XboxLive.

Originally Posted by PH3N0M3N0N

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

Now I see why y'all are complaining about party chat.
laugh.gif

nothing like your helpful ghostly friends pointing out stuff around you.
laugh.gif
I can see why ps3 people wouldnt care, because no1 on psn has headsets anyway
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
you're right, we use earpieces
pimp.gif
and there is your reason why
laugh.gif

free headset with console = more players interacting online
all your friends having a bluetooth/headset = all the people you care to hear anyway.

If you like listening to random dudes talking about homosexual tendencies, playing Mike Jones entire catalog and cursing 150 times because they ran into enemy territory and got shot then more power to ya.

More headsets = more jukeboxes, racial slurs and kids who do nothing all day talking about achievements (
laugh.gif
)
the most epic moments on live is when me and my boys just roast the ##$# out of the opposing team, ##$# is hilarious
if theres 12 year old kids, we roast them out, if they're playing mike jones, we mute em, its not that hard

live is filled with jokes though when everyone has mics
plus trashtalking even adds excitement to the game, makes you want to win even more
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

getting in a lobby thats dead silent = fail, might as well play against AI
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]Live w. some NTers is comedy....besides r0yalty saying ayo every 5 min

GT: ImKuku
[/color]

[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]Also for y'all looking for live cards....hit up walmart. Always have deals for 13 months forunder $30...prepare to rack up on points too[/color]

Anybody got a spot in So-Cal?.. im about to go check out my regular spot in a bit but if they don't have it i like a back-up plan since ill already be out.

Originally Posted by Mac A Roni

[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]Wait.....so if i trade in COD4 + COD5 ill get $40? or will i just get $40 off the game if im buying there?[/color]
Basically you trade in the two games and they give you 40 dollars towards a preorder on mw2. So it comes to like 20 and some change for theregular edition of mw2 which ain't bad.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

all your friends having a bluetooth/headset = all the people you care to hear anyway.

If you like listening to random dudes talking about homosexual tendencies, playing Mike Jones entire catalog and cursing 150 times because they ran into enemy territory and got shot then more power to ya.

More headsets = more jukeboxes, racial slurs and kids who do nothing all day talking about achievements (
laugh.gif
)
the most epic moments on live is when me and my boys just roast the ##$# out of the opposing team, ##$# is hilarious
if theres 12 year old kids, we roast them out, if they're playing mike jones, we mute em, its not that hard

plus trashtalking even adds excitement to the game, makes you want to win even more
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

amen
playing without a mike blows
psn network blows balls

[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]Also for y'all looking for live cards....hit up walmart. Always have deals for 13 months for under $30...prepare to rack up on points too[/color]
Walmart? Xboxlive 13 months for under $30? PROOF! I demand it.

I been bumming 1month and 48hour joints off my friends since July.

Originally Posted by Cobra Kai

Also for y'all looking for live cards....hit up walmart. Always have deals for 13 months for under $30...prepare to rack up on points too

Yea I need that proof to mine will be going out in the next few days hopefully after release date.

Originally Posted by Cobra Kai

[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]Also for y'all looking for live cards....hit up walmart. Always have deals for 13 months for under $30...prepare to rack up on points too[/color]

[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]Thats how i got mine....check online really. Bought it online sent to store (for free) processed and2 days they called me[/color]

Originally Posted by Drizzyd

Anybody got a spot in So-Cal?.. im about to go check out my regular spot in a bit but if they don't have it i like a back-up plan since ill already be out.
game force at crenshaw plaza from what a NT'er says. he got his tues night. too bad its about an hour and a half drive for me. i could waittil mon midnight
smile.gif

Originally Posted by chokeonsmoke

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
)

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

amen
playing without a mike blows
psn network blows balls
laugh.gif

The 15 year old NT'ers have spoken! Playstation sucks!
laugh.gif

Gee, I wish there was a group of NT'ers that played PS3 that all had mics.... guess it'll never happen.
eyes.gif

I really wonder where you are getting the "no one that has Sony has a mic" from? 90-95% of people on COD4 have mics... same with Uncharted 2, WAW,ect.

Originally Posted by SupremeApe

i feel it for PC gamers
mw2b.jpg
Damn, IW really screwed the PC community. I mean if it was not for the PC community CoD probably would not have gotten off the ground. Talk aboutforgetting where you came from

Originally Posted by RustyShackleford

i feel it for PC gamers
Damn, IW really screwed the PC community. I mean if it was not for the PC community CoD probably would not have gotten off the ground. Talk about forgetting where you came from
tired.gif
DAMN shame

Originally Posted by RustyShackleford

i feel it for PC gamers
Damn, IW really screwed the PC community. I mean if it was not for the PC community CoD probably would not have gotten off the ground. Talk about forgetting where you came from
dam, now that you mention it, I remember my friend playing this on his PC wayyyy back in the day and I asked him whats that counterstrike and hesaid nah its some new thing call of duty

I was like ?????, but forgetting where you came from indeed
laugh.gif

console > PC gamin..... thats why....

and no im not tryin to start a debate, just my opinion...... im sure they make $$$$$$$ of consoles rather than PC.....

the only PC games i play are the PC exclusive ones, Warcraft
pimp.gif
so it makes sense for IW not to care
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by theprocessofbelief

The 15 year old NT'ers have spoken! Playstation sucks!
laugh.gif

Gee, I wish there was a group of NT'ers that played PS3 that all had mics.... guess it'll never happen.
eyes.gif

I really wonder where you are getting the "no one that has Sony has a mic" from? 90-95% of people on COD4 have mics... same with Uncharted 2, WAW, ect.
i have never heard anyone talk in any room ever on ps3 ... ever ...

[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]i will be replaying the civilian level over and over and over and over and over and over and over andover and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and overand over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over andover and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and overand over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over[/color]

Back
Top Bottom