The Official COD:MW2 Thread vol. X-hours left!

pimp.gif

Just scooped this up last night. My So-Cal spot alwayys be comin' through.

Bout to
smokin.gif
and get my Campaign on!.. Is it safe to play multiplayer?

Originally Posted by Capo617

Originally Posted by derventa

calling out 617
nerd.gif
??

Any spots in boston for early pickup??
smokin.gif
Wish I knew, bro. We got plenty of Gamestops but no mom and pop video games stores anywhere that I can think of.
tired.gif

man, thanks for the input....i was thinking CEX downtown, but they're more of a retail store. What about them jewelry shops near Downtown Crossing?

games multilayer is . but sometimes to chaotic, i keep lossing kill streaks becuase the damn words that are bolded in red. Like buzzkill and revenge kill. Iget distracted and lose my victim, causing my death.

SoCal heads google map search 'video games'

a spot in Downtown LA should pop up named 'Z Best Audio & Video' its off Broadway

Im sure they still got copies cause it looked like they move units up in there best part is they sell it for $60 no tax

SoCal heads google map search 'video games'

a spot in Downtown LA should pop up named 'Z Best Audio & Video' its off Broadway

Im sure they still got copies cause it looked like they move units up in there best part is they sell it for $60 no tax

Originally Posted by outbackbob24

games multilayer is . but sometimes to chaotic, i keep lossing kill streaks becuase the damn words that are bolded in red. Like buzzkill and revenge kill. I get distracted and lose my victim, causing my death.
haha does it have that guy talking like on Unreal Tourny
ULTRAAAAA KILLLLLLLL

I used to have a ps3 and only played MW.
Now I see this coming out and wish I didn't sell my ps3.

oh well
ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom