The Official COD:MW2 Thread vol. X-hours left!

Bruh i think i have like 19 sniper kilss out of the two years that COD 4 was out
laugh.gif

The vid of the sniper montage is cool, cause you get to see someone who is really good.

but there is nothin fair or realistic about that video. its like there's a magnet or something that is making him aim.

wow that streetsweeper is looking nasty. cant wait till monday night!
XBOX GT: CTHEGREAT

Originally Posted by omgitswes

snipers like that are cool with me, but you always get those guys who camp and snipe. just stay in the whole spot the whole game end up with 3 kills and 4 deaths at the end of the game.
that junk pisses me off, when I snipe i try to get a couple kills at one spot then move cause people will watch the kill cam and come right after you.

With that heartbeat sensor the sniper will know when someone is coming now, I give straight shotgun action when they come looking for me, changing location isa very smart move I try to find the best 2 locations and use them

Starting my Camaign now after a few days of Multiplayer/Split Screen with a few buddies..

pimp.gif

edit... on the very first mission where u learn how to shoot. i was walkn around and theres this dude on his Blackberry listening to 'Crime Wave' by 50cent
eek.gif
pimp.gif

i may be late but i thought it was pretty tight

Originally Posted by ZeroGravity23

eff prestige this time around.

Totally agree with you. No point. I got to Gold Cross, level 55 with me first sn and thought, "ok, what now?"

-J-

dude snipin up there has the release shoot "glitch" down to a science ... if you can get the hang of it youre pretty much good to go ... my littlecousin could do it with cod4 and it was unstoppable ...

im going straight prestige this time around ... i just wanna have that skull next to my name and then ill worry about what guns are the best and learning theglitches and **** ... if anyone wants to play straight headquarters and level up as quickly as possible add me on psn ...

igotthatjuice

they need to fix this spawning stuff. the camping i can deal with, but dudes spawning right behind you. i liked how in cod4 we would spawn on our respectedsides until the other team infiltrated it, then we would switch spawns. now as im walking through spots, i get shot from behind. in the kill cams, its obviousthey just respawned. hell one time i respawned, then somebody from the other team respawned right beside me
laugh.gif

and it sucks you got to start off at regular team deathmatch. i need hardcore (nh) one shot one kill.

Bad spawns on shooter games = Thumbs down.

I HATE when im on a streak or any time for that matter and someone spawns right in the same room/area and offs me with the quickness
indifferent.gif

Add me people, GT: YanSicK . I need a crew to roll wit. My boys barely play any more
smh.gif

Yall should really do the campaign.. If IW is smart they will reset the leaderboards come Tuesday.. so dont worry about rank i would think..

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

I HATE when im on a streak or any time for that matter and someone spawns right in the same room/area and offs me with the quickness
indifferent.gif
im pretty sure they will release a patch for the spawn points, they did the same for COD4

Originally Posted by Dakingii

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

indifferent.gif
im pretty sure they will release a patch for the spawn points, they did the same for COD4

They definitely will but damn this happens for almost EVERY game... spawn points are an issue for like 85% of FPS releases. You'd think they would takecare of it pre-release

Back
Top Bottom