The Official COD:MW2 Thread vol. X-hours left!

Gaming this month's gonna be crazy. Tekken BR just came out now we have COD MW2 out in two days. Looks like a lot of calling in sick next week
smile.gif

Smfh @ the Chopper Gunner killstreak reward. Dude gets 16 kills in 55 seconds and ends the game with a nuke.
ALSO: "Quick note to all. You get anti air early on in the game the BIG problem is that the perk necessary for countering the chopper(Coldblooded) and the best anti air missle (stinger) Do not arrive until 25 and your late 20's/mid 30's."

^golly..... that heartbeat sensor is cheap
laugh.gif

And that vid is why I really only play FFA, team games are always one sided. I can only imagine how much more one sided team games are gonna be with all thenew streak bonuses.

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

Honestly, the blood is annoying. One bullet and you get a crapload of blood on the screen.
indifferent.gif

Cant see nothing.
laugh.gif
You ain't lying..
smh.gif

If a team allows another player to get a nuke, then they should just stop playing.

Only myself or a player on my team shall get a nuke

No reset according to 402's twitter as of 6:51pm EST.

Unless you're a pirate (the software stealing kind that is, not the wooden leg and scraggly parrot kind).

I'm thinking on just waiting to get it later on the road......

Have other things I need to take care of first
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Yankeephan87

Wow the M16 is amazing, it sux that you have to get up to 41 for it, that heartbeat sensor looks OD

Man that sensor is only good for certain boards that thing will get your !%% murked
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by sole vintage

No reset according to 402's twitter as of 6:51pm EST.

Unless you're a pirate (the software stealing kind that is, not the wooden leg and scraggly parrot kind).
If they could reset just the pirates why wouldnt they just ban them? They aint resetting nobody because they dont know who is who anymore,there's over 80,000 on the leaderboards
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by bakedFresh707

damn, this sounds like campers paradise

hopefully when the game releases theres gonna be a bunch of newbs mixed in with the

hardcore gamers to lesson all that
More than likely. I recently just started playing COD4 just so I could get in shape for MW2. By the way

GT: SonicBolt3175

don't hate. its my roommate's account, I just so happen to be the one who always play CoD on it.

Back
Top Bottom