The Official COD:MW2 Thread vol. X-hours left!

Originally Posted by NEIGHB0RH00D

i played the game and it sucks.

WaW > This crap
yea ok
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by MarTdiZzle23

Originally Posted by IMASOLEMAN18

played it....G......O........A.......T !!!!!!!!!!
G.O.A.T.
hmmm I unno don't let the hype mix with the game get to you
excuse me sir but i know almost everything about this game, and playing it made me 20 times more pumped for this game

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

WaW > This crap
yea ok
indifferent.gif
I would not Stoneface him

because WAW Nazi COULD be better then anything MW2 is going to bring. ( see how i bolded could, cause we wont knowuntil November 10th)

Now if we take away the kill nazi thing from WAW is a worst game than COD3. lets be honest

Yo! You can call multiple air support now! I used to hate getting a copter in COD4 only to have some guy call his before me and it lasts till the end of thematch but I've been testing killstreaks out today. I had a harrier jet and attack copter roaming the map at the same time and dropped a predator misslejust for good measure.

When this drops multi matches are gonna be hetic as hell.
happy.gif

Originally Posted by 100PROOF

Yo! You can call multiple air support now! I used to hate getting a copter in COD4 only to have some guy call his before me and it lasts till the end of the match but I've been testing killstreaks out today. I had a harrier jet and attack copter roaming the map at the same time and dropped a predator missle just for good measure.

happy.gif
I need some vids
eek.gif

Originally Posted by JordanHead2

Originally Posted by 100PROOF

Yo! You can call multiple air support now! I used to hate getting a copter in COD4 only to have some guy call his before me and it lasts till the end of the match but I've been testing killstreaks out today. I had a harrier jet and attack copter roaming the map at the same time and dropped a predator missle just for good measure.

happy.gif
I need some vids
eek.gif
I dont have vids but, the killstreaks stack now instead of canceling each other out so if you use a harrier at 7 kills and a pave low at 9 you canwait until you have both and call em' one right after the other.

G.O.A.T.
excuse me sir but i know almost everything about this game, and playing it made me 20 times more pumped for this game
I understand the game is good just played the retail copy myself online but can you really say this is "THE" Game Of All Time?

I hope nobody rates this game before the 1st patch drops,

There WILL be problems with the multiplayer when it drops, COD4 multi-player had problems when it first dropped. The sniper was god awful
sick.gif
, and moreproblems

I already know how much people are going to blow the problems out of proportion so i just wanted to put my 2 cents in

G.O.A.T.
I understand the game is good just played the retail copy myself online but can you really say this is "THE" Game Of All Time?
personally i think it will be on of the TOP games of all time

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

WaW > This crap
yea ok
indifferent.gif
I even though I don't with dude's comments either there are quite few people who feel the same way he does. WaW is a great game after all.

i just hope they limit cheesing ... seriously cant stand getting shot from under the map ...

got to level 25 and top 50 in kills
laugh.gif

I keep switching guns almost every game but I have almost 500 kills with the FAMAS and everything unlocked for it (was my favorite gun in Socom
pimp.gif
) its amazing for big maps but sucks close range

cant wait to get that m16
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by its Labrev

Spec Ops > Nazi Zombies.
Care to elaborate on this Spec Ops? Clearly haven't done any research for this, I was just planning to wait to pick it up and figure it outfrom there
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by KeVeNMaYnE

laugh.gif

I keep switching guns almost every game but I have almost 500 kills with the FAMAS and everything unlocked for it (was my favorite gun in Socom
pimp.gif

you have the retail game or the patched one?

Crank Lucas wrote:
Originally Posted by KeVeNMaYnE

laugh.gif

pimp.gif

nerd.gif
you aint got the official game log off kid

Back
Top Bottom