The Official COD:MW2 Thread vol. X-hours left!

Hopefully I can get my copy this upcoming monday, tues, wednesday, or friday

will be on the hunt all throughout the hood spots in L.A

if anyone finds a spot hit me up

Originally Posted by Carver

Is there a reason I should pre-order this game?.. I know it's a big game and all but I plan on picking it up on Friday the 13th there shouldn't be any problems would there?
Think you should be good, I know for halo and gow2 I just walked to the store on Release day and got it with no problems but then again with allthe hype you might not be so lucky
eyes.gif
you should just pre-order it anywaysto be safe cause its not like you spend extra

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

and by the way the new game winning kill cam feature is NICE
eek.gif
is that theater mode? or just a new kill cam?
oh and NYC people tomorrow is the day so keep the look out

Originally Posted by McRaptor

Originally Posted by Carver

Is there a reason I should pre-order this game?.. I know it's a big game and all but I plan on picking it up on Friday the 13th there shouldn't be any problems would there?
Think you should be good, I know for halo and gow2 I just walked to the store on Release day and got it with no problems but then again with all the hype you might not be so lucky
eyes.gif
you should just pre-order it anyways to be safe cause its not like you spend extra

Word, that's why I went and reserved a copy last night. I don't think in this day and age a video game will sell out with all the retailers that carrythem. Buuuuut, I started thinking about how heated I'd be if I went to scoop a copy after work and I couldn't find one. Or if I had to drive allaround town to find a copy. Not to mention Wednesday the 11th is a holiday and no work with no MW2 = holiday fail.

I caNT WAIT.

Ima ps3 myself, but for a game like mw2, i could see xbl being dope just as far as lagging and mic's etc. But i heard in this cod if the host connection isbad, it doesnt end the game, they just find a new host during game play.

PSN is free so you get what you pay for, but it will get better.

Anyway I cant wait, its like I wanna try the story mode, but i feel like as soon as i open it im going straight for online

@%+! I dont have any money to cop, i was hoping i could get it on release day like COD4 to get a jump on the competition but it looks like imma have to wait awhile

yo anybody know anyspots in cleveland that are selling this early. i been watching these live streams and i need in now...

Check this out!!

ASSAULT RIFLES
- M4A1 - Start
- FAMAS - Start
- SCAR-H - Lvl 8
- TAR-21 - Lvl 20
- FAL - Lvl 28
- M16A4 - Lvl 40
- ACR - Lvl 48
- F2000 - Lvl 60
- AK47 - Lvl 70

SUB MACHINE GUNS
- MP5K - Start
- UMP45 - Start
- Vector - Lvl 12
- P90 - Lvl 24
- Mini Uzi - Lvl 44

LIGHT MACHINE GUNS
- L86 LSW - Start
- RPD - Start
- MG4 - Lvl 16
- AUG HBAR - Lvl 32
- M240 - Lvl 52

SNIPER RIFLES
- Intervention - Start
- Barret .50cal - Start
- WA2000 - Lvl 36
- M21 EBR - Lvl 56

MACHINE PISTOLS
- PP2000 - Start
- G18 - Lvl 22
- M93 Raffica - Lvl 38
- TMP - Lvl 58

SHOTGUNS
- SPAS-12 - Start
- AA-12 - Lvl 18
- Striker - Lvl 34
- Ranger - Lvl 42
- M1014 - Lvl 54
- Model 1887 Lvl 67

HANDGUNS
- USP .45 - Start
- .44 Magnum - Lvl 26
- M9 - Lvl 46
- Desert Eagle- Lvl 62

LAUNCHERS
- AT4-HS - Start
- Thumper x2 - Lvl 14
- Stinger - Lvl 30
- Javelin - Lvl 50
- RPG x2 - Lvl 65

EQUIPMENT
- Frag - Start
- Semtex - Start
- Throwing Knife - Lvl 7
- Tactical Insertion - Lvl 11
- Blast Shield - Lvl 19
- Claymore - Lvl 31
- C4 - Lvl 43

SPECIAL GRENADES
- Stun x2 - Start
- Flash x2 - Start
- Smoke - Start

PERKS - SLOT ONE
- Marathon - Start
- Sleight of Hand - Start
- Scavenger - Lvl 13
- Bling - Lvl 21
- One Man Army - Lvl 45

PERKS - SLOT TWO
- Stopping Power - Start
- Lightweight - Start
- Hardline - Lvl 9
- Cold-Blooded - Lvl 25
- Danger Close - Lvl 33

PERKS - SLOT THREE
- Commando - Start
- Steady Aim - Start
- Scrambler - Lvl 17
- Ninja - Lvl 29
- SitRep - Lvl 37
- Last Stand - Lvl 41

DEATHSTREAKS
- Copycat - Start
- Painkiller - Lvl 6
- Martyrdom - Lvl 27
- Final Stand - Lvl 39

RIOT SHIELD
Shield - Start

ASSAULT RIFLE ATTACHMENTS
- Grenade Launcher
- Red Dot Sight
- Silencer
- ACOG Scope
- FMJ ( Full Metal Jacket )
- Shotgun
- Holographic Sight
- Heartbeat Sensor
- Thermal
- Extended Mags

SNIPER RIFLE ATTACHMENTS
- Silencer
- ACOG Scope
- FMJ ( Full Metal Jacket )
- Heartbeat Sensor
- Thermal
- Extended Mags

CAMOUFLAGES
- Desert
- Arctic
- Woodland
- Digital
- Urban
- Blue Tiger
- Red Tiger
- Fall

Originally Posted by TheSouthside

Originally Posted by Ducky Quack

95% of ya'll sucked on the first Modern Warfare, I remember whooping all of you on the last COD4 tournament. I look forward to reclaiming my spot as one of the top 5 on NT thank you very much.

please tell me youre talking about ps3
Yeah... the competition in that PS3 tournament was a joke.

That weapon list looks awesome.. Can't wait to try out the power of the AK47 with pro stopping power perk and full metal jacket attachment.

But is it just me or do they have fewer sub machine guns and snipers than in COD4.. Is that the full list?

i'm not understanding why people think the ps3 version will lag anymore than the 360 version.

Lol that list is crazy. The AK must do some heavy damage if that aint unlocked until level 70 but you get the 50 cal from the start. Gunnin' for that urbancamo for most of my guns though
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by vkhoj

So will the online play lag for the PS3?

It never lagged unless you got a crappy host. People need to !#$# about PS3 online being laggy. I have never played a game that was laggy unless the hostsucked. And I have over 20 games.

ive had cod4 on ps3 and xbl. was ALOT laggier on PS3, and i even had a faster connection then than i do now. im running cod4 right now on xbl with 3mb down 1.5up and it never lags

Back
Top Bottom