The Official COD:MW2 Thread vol. X-hours left!

Originally Posted by r0yalty

Originally Posted by MyTsharp

Been running with Henz, DukeSucks and Noompsey the last week or so.

Also, the MW2 twitter said the care package glitch will be fixed ASAP.

My-T.
indifferent.gif
smh.gif
frown.gif
at y'all bammas never inviting me

Yea them bammas dont holla at me no more either
laugh.gif

Just got a 1,000 Kills with my AA-12 last night, and im about 20 kills away from completing the headshots.

its a nice Feeling when you have every possible challenge crossed off for the SCAR.
Mastered it twice, over 3000 kills in 2 prestiges. can't wait for the ACR.

Originally Posted by MyTsharp

Been running with Henz, DukeSucks and Noompsey the last week or so.

Also, the MW2 twitter said the care package glitch will be fixed ASAP.

My-T.

does this fix only the double-tap right glitch or does it also fix the grenade glitch?

Care Package Glitch
mad.gif

Most of the times dudes do it they dont even win, but when there's harriers, ac130 and chopper gunner in the air
indifferent.gif
smh.gif

i just started the cp glitch last night and its hella fun...i dont take teh chopper gunners and ac130 and just let my team mates take em while i keep calling in teh air drops
pimp.gif

anyone can shed some light on this.

had a hacker and his screen name was Unnamedplayer, wanted to report him but can't find his name under Previous game... he might have one of those names like ^7^(56 (symbols) to avoid detection?

whats the best way to find the hacker name?

Originally Posted by henz0

Care Package Glitch
mad.gif

Most of the times dudes do it they dont even win, but when there's harriers, ac130 and chopper gunner in the air
indifferent.gif
smh.gif

If you invited me more often, then I'd be there to shoot them things down.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by quiickz

Originally Posted by henz0

Care Package Glitch
mad.gif

indifferent.gif
smh.gif

If you invited me more often, then I'd be there to shoot them things down.
laugh.gif
Henry don't love us son
frown.gif
tired.gif

smh i picked up the game yesterday for the first time in 2 weeks cause ive been busy and it was rusty as hell

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

got to 70, prestige yay or nay?

id say nay or enjoy the ak47 for a while longer

i was killing by the time i got to 70...great games

i prestiged and not so much anymore but im getting better

im just going to do this first prestige and thats it

i got really bored the 2 times when i got to 70.
i thought i would master the AK-47, but it wasn't worth it then, its like the TAR with slightly more recoil and it sounds louder

just got to 70 for the first time and that AK is a beast... went 29-8 in like my 3rd game with it

Ive been trying to finish all the FAMAS challenges to get the title/emblem.

Got everything but Master 3. 1000 Headshots
sick.gif

got to 70, prestige yay or nay?

I've played COD4 for a while without prestigeing. You might regret it later, like I did. This time, in MW2 I told myself that I would just prestige right away and won't stop til level 10. Except unlike COD4, there's a good reason to prestige here: extra classes spots. So my advice for you would be to prestige once and see how much you like it/dislike it. If you don't like it, then don't prestige anymore. You'll get an extra spot for your classes, so it's a nice compensation.

Anyway, back to the gameplay. I had my best perfect team deathmatch game today:

fols9x.png

indifferent.gif
@ those care package glitch bums. So many team deathmatches flooded with them. I file a complaint against every one I come across and hope that enough people will file complaints against them as well for there to be consequences. I friggin hate them. Where the hell is the patch already??

Back
Top Bottom