The Official Concepts Collab Thread Diadora 8/20

such an easy cop i love it. the quality and color combo is amazing.  stay sleepin folks.
nthat.gif

that second picture looks amazing. can't wait for mine in person and see how the quality is. love the colors on the shoe. they go together well and the red tips set the shoe off. :smokin

can anyone that picked up a pair today post pics with the other laces in? i'm sure at least one of you is bored enough and would oblige to pass the time. thanks in advance.

All sold out except size 10
Concepts pulled those shoes they didnt sell out. Thiis the same trick other boutiques use to make people think they sold out. Then the mysterioys restock. Lol concepts pride is on the line they would look like they are losing by having a full size run of their collab sitting. So you mean to tell me they couldnt sell those yesterday and mysteriously people woke up this afternoon buying those gt's in massive amounts? Come on nobody is stupid enough to believe that

Lol wow I can't believe it. I like that it is just available like that. I got a pair. It doesn't matter that there's still a fsr,it just means anyone that wants it can still get it whenever they want. Pretty cool. And they're nice shoes, good quality and colors.

Back
Top Bottom