The Official Concepts Collab Thread Diadora 8/20

Wicked happy there was no aftermarket on these. Was glad to grab em for retail

I just wished the employees at the Cambridge location were more friendly. Love their product but not crazy about actually going to the store in person
their customer service instore has been like that for years as i remember. Been there since 2006 and its still the same, im kinda used to it lol just look at what you want and grab what you need then peace out

My two big problems were one time I went in and was asking for sizes on stuff and the guy kept blowing me off even though I was just trying to have him get the shirt so I could pay and then how bad they botched the holy grail release in person

Trying to see what shoes are on the wall. Looks like Wally's on top row and maybe the last diadora collab bottom row. Can anyone make out what's on the middle row?

ive got nothing going on this morning so im going to take a ride in and check it out. i'll confirm whats on the wall if no one else does

Interesting stuff on Deon's IG, he said the new store is only going to stock concepts clothing and collabs and the other store will remain open for everything else. 

nah it was just the shoes and todays clothing drop.

like what @Krueger3737 is saying kinda

I made very first purchase at the new store though
laugh.gif
smokin.gif
How does the rose concepts logo stuff look? Gonna grab a hoodie online.

Copped the floral logo tee in black yesterday. And they're opening a store in dubai?

Im surprised they opened around this time. During last winter, My boy told me they were opening a shop in dubai. Looks great,so far from deon's post

Dudes legit waiting for tannerys c-notes lobsters etc

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom