The Official Concepts Collab Thread Diadora 8/20

If you go downstairs in the Tannery on Boylston they have the t-shirts in a bucket there are a ton of them. They also have the skate decks for $25. I don't skate but picked up the Red MBTA deck that i will hang up. They also had the decks from the Nike SB lobster releases. And if you are a small or medium they have some Mitchell & Ness hockey jerseys downstairs as well. 

I'm really late on this but I would love that red line deck, lived in Andrew Square for 4 years.. Is there anymore available?

Dunks are still chilling in some small sizes.

Clothes are mostly gone but they still have some of their watches and boards in the basement

interested to know which decks are left and if any xl or xxl clothing is left. not even sure when i'd have a chance to get in there... literally just bought a wpf and orange line deck a couple weeks ago for $80, wish i knew about this sooner!

In for these. How is everyone feeling about them?
Really like them and am surprised at how much I like them. Hope they sit for a little while so I can pick them up at some point down the line as I'm running short on sneaker funds. 

Anyone know if these come with the usual Concepts special packaging and any other goodies?

Instapumps up for $100, both colors. Olympic diadoras are $60. If you spend over $250, use code bonus20 for 20% off.

Might get some smaller size instapumps for my kids to grow into at that price.

Back
Top Bottom