The official CP3.XIII thread...

Here having my fingers crossed for those XIII's, now that CP3 actually is going to the Finals!

Im trying to be optimistic too, but he hasn’t even been wearing them...like at all. It’s a shame because those 13’s looked great. Add to it this being a monumental season for CP3’s career, it would have made sense to capitalize off the sneaker...

JS”

I dont understand why JB would not want to capitilize their sales by releasing these during the Finals, but having witnessed the XXXV/PE/GR fiasco, I am not gonna be surprised by nothing anymore.

Been seeing the CP3.XIII a lot lately. CP appears to be wearing a Suns PE of the 13s. + his cousin showing different colorways of it.

I’ve got a strong feeling CP will be wearing this on the court more this season, hopefully these hit the stores real soon too!
044A85DE-A174-4247-8480-AD60A0B78033.jpeg
10C0F395-4434-4161-A1D0-6A32AB3D398B.jpeg
3B5EF7EC-2494-485B-AC29-CC6B189B8D54.jpeg

Seems like CP will be wearing the XIIIs more this season. He’s wearing it all training camp, he never wore it in practice last season so hopefully we get a release date soon too!!

1F174FF1-232F-4198-96A8-899C9E9F54E7.jpeg

He's got these on again tonight. The gold on the side looks dope af. Hopefully there's a good picture of it I can find.

Also wore a different colorway pregame. Arrows are definitely pointing towards a release of the XIIIs this season. We need this! Maybe even put it up on Nike By You just like old times.
89179E39-BCDA-4D73-80DC-E5770C956FDD.jpeg

Yeah I saw those too but the pic is blurry and I think those were posted earlier in the thread.

Damn you Nike. Release these!

Looks like the same set up at the prior models. Love it.

yes release them. He deserves it. We true fans deserve it.
For real!!! The setup on the XIIs is definitely the best one (performance wise) since the VIIs. Well at least imo.

Can’t wait for these! Those icy soles look really clean! I wonder why they didn’t release any icy soled colorways for the XII.

Back
Top Bottom