****THE OFFICIAL CURE FOR YELLOWING****

WoW, I'm definitely going to look for some OG columbias on ebay now.
I am Not JesusInJordans on eBay so stop asking why I bid on this or that.

^^lol...

its a sunny day,and i just applied another coat...theyre sitting on my backyard right now..lol

im trying to achive complete iciest to prove the people who dont believe its possible that it is...anyways,im way more than halfway there
i'm not a newbie,i know my shoes...aiite cuddie??? =)

^No but i have the REAL solution to that and I'm sure only a veryy few people know it and want to keep it a big secret :wink:
wink.gif

For Sale:frown:Contact me if interested Now accepting offers for: American Base Leather Coat(Large+XL,Retail$500(offer),Rangers Throwback sz56 or 54,Lacostes,Nexteli830,Air Jordan XVI sz 6y(excellent Condition)

icandunkonu <=== Thanks man I really appreciate it, but I didn't discover the cure, some other guys did, but I just posted it to help y'all. Thanks man I appreciate the comment!

MichAeLegend <=== Should I post that shoe care that removes yellowing on the midsole (ex. Jordan Is)?

Kicks

^No. lol ...but I still haven't figured out if there's a way to remove yellowing on the IV midsoles.
For Sale:frown:Contact me if interested Now accepting offers for: American Base Leather Coat(Large+XL,Retail$500(offer),Rangers Throwback sz56 or 54,Lacostes,Nexteli830,Air Jordan XVI sz 6y(excellent Condition)

Someone wanted to see the effects that SeaGlow has on the netting of the fives. Here's some pics I have.

Before :

beforeblack8pd.jpg

beforefront8ym.jpg

beforeside7zc.jpg

beforewhite6ss.jpg

Now after a little cleaning and seaglow.

jordanvs0030xo.jpg

jordanvs0045cf.jpg

jordanvs0068zv.jpg

After some more coats for the soles, I'll post those as well.
Jordans. Contact me at [email protected][/i]

yo thank for posting pic n the net on ur v looks beautiful the net on my v is so yellow my kicks look black n yellow

Holy @#%$ those 5's sides were cleaned up nice, I need to look into this.
St. Louis Cardinals Representative​
9 World Series Championships​
Smith - Musial - Boyer - Brock - Gibson - Schoendienst - Slaughter - Dean - Busch​

Quote:
hmm i think i might needa cop some seeglow after seeing the last 2 ppls pics

it was pretty apparent that the stuff works before that last two people's pics, but those pics are amazing that's for sure :wow:
eek.gif

I miss the quality of the 90's.

Yeah, it's working pretty well on my XVI's.... I wanted to test other shoes for myself before I let the Sea Glow touch my XI's..

But so far, I am very impressed with the results... Like someone said earlier, it seems to be bringing back the "icyness" of my White/Navy XVI's..

[/center]

my brothers girlfriend asked would seaglow work on dmp's i was like :stoneface:
indifferent.gif
then i slapped her like a pimp :pimp:
pimp.gif
then i said..............................................................................................................................................................................im KILLA KAM :pimp:
pimp.gif

What website can I buy this from?
And if the creator sea glow can or is working on something that can go deeper into the sole, I think a bunch of Nters would buy it from you.
Looking for French VII Retro CardF/SBlack Laser IV sz 10,10.5,13 NYC $400Email: [email protected]: Jonny91589

Are you serious? because I thought sea glow didn't work on the net?

If anyone in PHILADEPHIA wants to get the best results using sea glow using Tanning booths, holla at me, I moonlight at Hollywood Tans from time to time. I will hook you and me up with unlimited use of a tanning booth. Of course, you'll just have to break off a little sea glow with me, and I'll give us all the tanning you want, lol! My info is in my profile.

The best booth in my opinion would be the HT 42, for anyone else that wants to go a Hollywood Tans, but are not located in Philly. The HT42 uses bulbs that have 8% UVB, so it's pretty intense. Hopefully, it'll really help with the yellowing.
awg&completed=0&sort=3&since=-1]DMP SHIRTS ON SALE, L, XL, AND 3XL LEFT!! DMP HOODIES ONLY XL LEFT!![/url][/center]

Back
Top Bottom