****THE OFFICIAL CURE FOR YELLOWING****

Quote:
Has anyone tried injecting Seaglow into the soles with a syringe? I think the best results will come with that "technique".

I actually thought of that
but it makes no sense doing so
because it will only effect that area

I just got the seaglow from Island girl
*tried the other one but is does nothing
I'll post pics when I am ready

I really should buy this stuff to put on my Espos.
WANTED:
True Air Max '97 sz 11.5 or 12
I'm looking for these in any condition, used or new.Contact info in profile.

Quote:
Has anyone tried injecting Seaglow into the soles with a syringe?

^^^Like the guy above said, this would probably only affect the direct area.
I think that the SG will work eventullay on piss yellow soles after enough applications, because I've noticed that it works well in thin areas. It will just take longer to penetrate the thicker sole areas

How is the shipping from Barkeepersfriend and Seaglow?

And also for Concord XI Should u use it on the blue part of the sole or will it only clean the clear part?
Thanx.

I have an idea......

Submerge the soles in a clear tray of Sea Glow with a UV light placed underneath. Then just cover with a box and I bet overnight the soles would be icey.
[/b]

I wonder if that clear tray idea would work... it's possible I think. How would you cover the other plastic parts that you didn't want the SeaGlow on though (like any of the XI's)? Or does it matter if you cover those up or not (this is similar to 23in718's question)?

The website that sells the products is "forbidden" on my computer. What's the website again and which one do I get?
Need your Cool Grey IV's or Air Force One "Ice Cube" size US 11.5 inbox me.

anybody know how to whiten to midsoles for III's? they're ds mocha's but the midsole is starting to yellow

DS CG IX w/ everything sz5.5Y​
yes,i bleed monthly​

^^^I've asked that question before, but nobody has an answer except to paint them

Quote:
have an idea......Submerge the soles in a clear tray of Sea Glow with a UV light placed underneath. Then just cover with a box and I bet overnight the soles would be icey.

I actually tried this but it doesn't work well . The problem is the bottoms of the shoes are not flat. They have curves and all the little grooves. So the problem with submerging them is that in order to get the sea glow up into all the little grooves to help it soak in, you'd have to have more than just the sole submerged. You would be allowing the sides of the soles where its glued to the midsole to submerge into the sea glow as well. Sea glow really does dissolve glue. So this idea could damage the shoe. On my VI's I tried to construct a plastic border around the clear area, in a sense making a dam to create a resevoir for the sea glow to be held. This didn't work because the super glue I used to hold the plastic to the sole was dissolved by the sea glow and thus created a leak.

I guess if you had the time and effort, you could created some kind of mold with clay of the bottom of the shoe and fill it up and sit the shoe in it. Good luck with that though.
Jordans. Contact me at [email protected][/i]
[/quote]

Quote:
^camera phone?

here ya go... :b
tongue.gif

i tried on my sisters 11's first...
qrnsbm.jpg

qrnjno.jpg

qrnrzd.jpg

now i have to say,the result is much easier to tell in person...the blue tint even seems to be coming back...these pics were taking with a camera phone,once i get a hold of a better camera i will post pics....

as for you non believers..."now what?"...lol

my results are probably due to the fact that they are kids sizes...and kids sizes soles aren't as thick...but eitherway,my results are amazing!!!(well,atleast i think they are... :\
ohwell.gif
)

man, I'm starting to become a believer with all these pics!
awg&completed=0&sort=3&since=-1]DMP SHIRTS ON SALE, L, XL, AND 3XL LEFT!! DMP HOODIES ONLY XL LEFT!![/url][/center]

i just got my shipment in and the next day it was sunny so i tested it out real quick. idk if i used it quite right, but i got results. after i applied the sea glow i left the shoe out in the sun for about 35 minutes and you could see that it had gotten clearer. these pics might not do it much justice but you can see for yourself that the left sole (one i seaglowed) is more clear than the right (didnt seaglow).

What soles originally looked like (didnt Sea Glow this shoe)
132050587.jpg

Sea Glow sole for about 35 minutes in sun.
132050590.jpg

Compared
132050594.jpg

now all i need is a credit card and im ganna order this !
the soles on [yellow]DMP's[/yellow] just so icy, jack frost was on [red]e[/red][blue]B[/blue][yellow]A[/yellow][green]Y[/green] tryin to swipe me !​

what's the most applications anyone has done so far i wonder??

i'm real close to ordering this stuff.
I miss the quality of the 90's.

^^^I've done 4 applications on my XI's. They are the ones on page 14 but that was only after my third. I will put new pics of my 4th app

i've only did one on mine..but i left it in the sun for awhile...
i'm not a newbie,i know my shoes...aiite cuddie??? =)

I wonder if SG works better if you leave the shoe in the sun for a long time. I've left my XI's in the sun for like 5 hrs and they keep looking better

So......once again is there anyone willing to help the Canadian Nters out and not charge like 10 dollars shipping and 5 dollars gas and all that?? Like come on we would like a slice of the pie and this website is designed for us to help each other out, so lets make it happen.....PLEASE!!! Semd me a message e-mail me at: [email protected]
"If money doesn't grow on trees....then why do banks have branches???"

I'm not sure if anyone has asked this, but has anybody tried using a magnifying glass to magnify the amount of sun light hitting the soles of their shoes for a better outcome?
[/center]

Back
Top Bottom