****THE OFFICIAL CURE FOR YELLOWING****

##Please Read##

What is the proportion of the mixture and can I use Sea glow on the midsole of my threes?

Somebody help!!
"I'm a Nike head, I wear chains that excite the feds."

- Nas

Quote:
What is the proportion of the mixture and can I use Sea glow on the midsole of my threes?
Sea Glow won't do anything for your III's. It's only for yellowed soles that are XI and V type. As for proportion, I just put it on the sole by itself and scrubbed it in.

BTW, remember what I said, it hardly ever gets sunny in Philly, and I only applied it once, so in the summer, it'll probably look better because I'll apply it more often, and it'll be sunny.
TEAM GUIDO
I AIN'T YOUR TYPICAL GUIDO...I GOT MY OWN STYLE

will this also work on the front of my french blue 7"s they are yellowing to and they are retros for christ sakes
I have a DMP size 10.5 for sale. $675.00 shipped. Hit me up at shipping [email protected]
if you dont like my price then you dont have to buy them

so, would you be able to use the sea glow on the netting for white/black/fire red V's? or would it stain the mesh behind it blue?

if i recall correctly luigi used it on black/silver V's but you don't have to worry about apparent stains on the mesh behind the netting on them

this is played out now, if that matters

this is pathectic. ITS DECENT, but es****e, BUY IT and try it your self its $15 bucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! if you have to go as low as getting a front on your allowence, which i feel is the situation, do it, but IT DOESNT CURE ANYTHING

which is the exact productr of bar keepers best friend? is it the one that looks like a can of ajax or that just in time spot remover?

i am using the clorox oxy clean tihng now.. it "works" but the white is artificial and it will be gone if its wets.

he speaks^^^^

and NO they dont genious... its for oxidation of rubber... you think footlocker will stock an expensive cleaning product that isnt and cant be used on any of their products... cmon now dude. THINK
PLEASE trade me your sz 12 MITA for my DS sz 13 MITA...
I want your DS Air Max 95s sz 13

No they only sell Sea Glow at the websites listed

and please everyone with questions, just stay posted.

To apply Sea Glow is basic:

*Clean the shoe for with sneaker shampoo or any cleaner
*make sure it's a sunny day
*when you apply sea glow to your shoes, make sure there's alot of sunlight around and use either tooth brush or something that can scrub the shoe
*Let it dry a bit

Thats my knowledge of how to unyellow the shoe using sea glow, but if NickTheStick can explain it better it would be greatly appreciated

Stay Posted NT

*if anyone has pics of there shoe product or shoe care or whitening the shoe please post*

Thanks

Kicks
MSN: Selling MySpace: CLICK ME

cadillaczac.....i take it your after pics of island girl pink will look like the before pics??? you were very adiment on recieving the product and how youd post pics but now after recieving it and apparantly applying it...it looks as if y ou are ver dissatisfied with the product...maybe you should have bought sea glow and not the island pink??? do you have pics...im waiting on my sea glow which will arrive a week from yesterday
Looking For:
Jordan XI White/Columbia SIZE 11

I would First off like to thank NICK for numerous explanations he gave us all here and for bothering to help us ALL out, I dont think he is a Spokesperson for this product just merely think he is tryin to help us all out.. THANKS NICK

SECOND. I would like to comment on the whole process, see what I have seen is that reading what Nick says and going to the site and reading about the product it does state that you may need to apply it more, also that heat will increase the chance of removing the oxidation.. just remember yall,, I think no matter WHAT you use (although this seaglow seems to be the best METHOD) how many times you use it... The outcome and the facts you all need to keep in mind is that in NO WAY IN HELL will they ever look as ICEY as being BRAND NEW and I think many of you seem to loose the focus on that.. This seems to help out alot and I would rather have some better results than PISS yellow hard... So hey thanks again NICK
IMMORTAL ICONS= 2PAC SHAKUR (KING of RAP)
MICHAEL JORDAN (Nuff said)
DEION SANDERS (Prime time baby)
HULK HOGAN (Whatcha gonna do Brother?)
VIDA GUERRA (My wifey and a GODDESS)

I've had numerous PM's askin how to apply Sea Glow, so I'm gonna post it here.

1. Scrub soles with hot water and Ivory Bar soap using a toothbrush.
2. Dry soles completely.
3. Pour some Sea Glow onto the soles.
4. Scrub Sea Glow into the soles.
5. Place shoes so the sun is hitting the soles.

That is exactly what I did, if you don't see something in there, I didn't do it. Hope this will help everyone.

BTW, I'm not saying that this is the best way to do it, it's just the way that I did it. There are probably better ways to do it which will generate better results, so experiment and test out your own ideas too.
TEAM GUIDO
I AIN'T YOUR TYPICAL GUIDO...I GOT MY OWN STYLE

got Laney V's today, the netting is a little yellow and the sloe is about a 7/10 there good for a 6 year old shoe

but the problem is that the left shoe's white part of the rubber side wall is yellow and i cant get it off.

would a magic eraser work, and i already tried scrubbing with bleach.

p.s. i will try to get pics tomorrow, my sister lent he camera to her friend.

NJ <3's Me

Alright....I ordered the Island Girl Pink Product to try out on the soles of my V's...which are pretty much piss yellow...Well I just got the product in today and cleaned the soles with soap and water...which made the shoes look " a little " better...then i applied the liquid product on the soles and scrubbed it in with a toothbrush...I then put another "layer" or "coat" on and let them sit out in the sun to dry...Ending result after one try = NOTHING....I assume that I did everything right...and will continue to try the steps over and over with this island girl stuff...I ordered the Seal Glow so I will try that when it comes in...It wasn't even worth posting the pictures for the Island Girl becuase it did NOTHING so far...I will post pictures if the Sea Glow works like it has on every1 elses....

ok does seaglow react to UV or just sun HEAT?

let me know

I will try to get either a UV lamp or a heat lamp.

my PM to Mr J

man, i didnt even take after pics i was so disappointed. yeah i thought after seeing nicks pics(in different lighting though) that the IGP would be the answer, but even after seeing his before and after in the same lighting, doesnt look like the sea glow does too much. i used my IGP at work and after the results I told myself when i got home i'd order the sea glow, but then i saw nick had posted more pics of his soles and, im not convinced. i was using the product on my VI's and they are barely yellow, i mean the three cuts in the front and all the holes are white white, and that stuff still didnt really help.

if yall really want to see my pics, let me know and i can have them up monday night....

to those who ask if it reacts to heat, (like the bottles says)....
i work in a body shop. after we paints cars , we bake them in a spray booth at around 180 degreess, i put my shoes in there....nothing

Back
Top Bottom