****THE OFFICIAL CURE FOR YELLOWING****

damn, after only 2 applications of sea glow those cleaned up pretty nicely. just keep applying and i think they can become somewhat icey again.

Here's the pics broken down by the process I used for seaglow on my VI lows.

Before anything:

b47zi.jpg

After cleaning with dawn detergent and water:

afterclean2fq.jpg

After applying some seaglow and scrubbing it in:

aftersgtoe.jpg

aftersgheel7zi.jpg

I then put the shoe into the tanning bed for some UV rays:
tanningheel.jpg

tanheel.jpg

taninside.jpg

tanbottomheel.jpg

tansidebottom.jpg

tanside.jpg

tantoe.jpg

tanningbottom.jpg

I let them tan for 1 hour 20 mins, then brough them back to the same place I took the before pics to compare:

aftertansbs4fr.jpg

aftertantoe.jpg

aftertanheel.jpg

Next day, I put them in the sun with a fresh coat of sea glow:

sunangle.jpg

sunbottom.jpg

suntoe.jpg

sunheel.jpg

After about 3 hours in the sun I took it back inside under the same lighting in the sink:

aftersunsink.jpg

So draw from the pictures what you will. I'm convinced SeaGlow works on areas where it can penetrate. If a new solution was created that would allow it to penetrate deep into the rubber, we would have found the immortality elixir for jay's.

PS. If the SeaGlow inventor would like to use the left shoe for some testing, contact me. The left shoe hasn't been touched by any chemicals.
Jordans. Contact me at [email protected][/i]

^^ nice work. but i think its safe to say that this seaglow stuff is a waste of time now.

TITLE OF POST EDITED.

:lol:
laugh.gif
you actually used the UV tanning bed? you're hardcore man!

^^^ Whoa nice post... tanning booth? how much did that cost... that is very interesting thanks for the info

"If the asks, tell him I already sold my Sole to Nike" -ChopSticks

F/S F/T Jordan Retro VII Blk/Chambray Sz 13 PM or AIM offers. otherwise these will go up on Ebay Sunday Night. Enjoy​

goood... but not great =\

"...don't measure your life by how many breaths you take
but by the moments that take your breath away.."

Has ANYONE tried those on the VII Frenchies to see if it gets rid of the yellowing on the front toe?

"but i think its safe to say that this seaglow stuff is a waste of time now. "

i wouldnt say that because his soles were very yellow and it works really well when the soles are not as yellow.
My dad has a friend that knows a guy who works for jordan brand that I became close withstill team anti ds.

Hasnt the guy who made it said it only works for yellowing that didnt go deep into the rubber? Those VIs were piss as hell compared to the Vs. Im convinced silica,sea glow and hiding XIs,VIs or Vs under your bed will keep them clear and let you wear them too
TEST THE PEOPLE PLEASE BEFORE YOU LET THEM INTO NIKETALK MEMBER #2
Looking for French VII Retro Card
Email: [email protected]
AIM: Jonny91589

i have to say that i got the best results...hehehe =)

not lying,i just need a dam camera
do ya really wanna kno?well?do ya?

^camera phone?
Like i said before, if they retroed the shoe the same exact way it's all good in my book, i dont care i rather them retro them the same way this way todays generation can get an idea of what it is to own an exact replica of an og. What counts is the date inside the shoe. Also, i dont collect for "value" to hell with value. If this is the reason that those who have og's dont want exact replicas because of og value decrease, then your into this sneaker culture for money and for obvious wrong reasons. To hell with value.OGs will always hold their value.-BIGBEN1986

Big thanks to all of you who have taken the time to run through all the steps in your cleaning processes as well as take pics to document the results.

It looks like this product will moderaltely restore some soles that we would all consider beyond repair based on the VI's above.

I think the real value of Seaglow will be as a preventative measure against yellowing on all of our newer shoes. Areas that haven't yellowed deep into the soles appear icey again. I know I will be getting this for all of the upcoming V confirmed releases and rumored XI releases if they come out.

Just my $.02

I dont know. Those Vi just look like they were dirty and not with pissed soles.. So I dont give any credit to seaglow. But very nice CELANING..

doesn't seem to make them DS again but it helps...honestly, i dont see the point on cleaning the bottoms so much unless ur gonna sell them cause they'll get yellow again and no1's gonna see it.

but thanks to those that helped.

seriously, to the ppl sayin it aint workin, u gotta be kiddin me. i got a bottle of this and it has helped my cool greys alot.

WOW, the updated pics on Page 14 are very good IMO. Might want to check those out, because those are showing a huge difference now. And those were piss yellow to begin... Seaglow has tons of promise I think.

Has anyone tried injecting Seaglow into the soles with a syringe? I think the best results will come with that "technique".
[/center]

Back
Top Bottom